~Chapter 4~

We were turning from the ceremony of choosing factions. There were a lot of initiates this year. I was running to the train. Everyone was already in. I couldn't reach it. What the fuck was happening? I was tired. I saw Eric's hand grabbing me and pulling me inside.
"Thank you"I whisper.
"Nothing" said Eric with a boring face.

A boy came to me:
"What are we doing now?"
"Hey initiate." I said. "We have to jump for a while."
"Oh jumping again." His face looke bored.
"Abnegation?"
He nod.
"Don't worry you'll be okay."

We all jumped. Eric attract their attention and told:
"Hey I'm Eric one of your leaders." Those words came so sexy from his hot lips.
"To come inside Dauntless you should jump in there." He said and pointed outside. "Someone has to be first."

Everybody was quite. I was waining for someone to talk, when suddenly this stiff boy raised his hand. He walked toward to jump.
"Good luck." I said.

He jumped. He was quite brave. I saw at Eric. He was already staring. Everybody jumped after him. In the end was left only me and Eric.

"Go jump first." I said at him.
"Are you afraid now?"
"I'm never afraid Eric, remember this." He smirked at me.
"I wanted to tell you something.."
"What?"
"I want you to come at my place tonight. We have to discus about something." He looked different. He looked embarrassed. What was happening with him.
"Okay." I said and jumped.

Down at the net was Tobias.
"You got pushed." He smiled.
"Yeah I was afraid to jump by myself you dork." I laughed too.

Everyone was congrats the first jumper.

"Congrats." I said and walked next to him.
"Thank you. I'm Niall btw." He smiled.
"I'm Nycto." I smiled him back.
"Like nyctophil, the love of darkness or night?"
"Yes, you're the only one who figure out it by itself." I was quite surprise from his knowledges.
"Yeah I love your name. It's unique."
"I like yours too Niall."

I turned back and saw Eric staring at me angrily. He took his eyes immediately away. We walked to the pit. Four aka Tobias explain the initiates the place. When we were leaving I saw Eric grabbing my hand.
"What's upp Eric?"
"Umm..I..Promise me you'll come tonight?"
"Yeah I already told you."
"Good" he said. We walked te other part of the way together. In silence.

***

I wore my best outfit. I was very excited. I did 't know why he wanted me but God I was very happy. He took the first step.
I knocked at his door.

"Come in." I heard his voice from inside.

I walked inside and saw his room. It was big and very dark. He stood up and came toward me. He has got some delicious food in the table, some drinks and dauntless cake.

"Woo looks like a meeting Eric." I smiled.
"Yeah, come on. I have dinner prepared."

We sat at the table.

"Do you want beef?" He asked.
"Yeah."

We ate silencly. After eating he stood up and took the plates off.

"Do you like it?" He broke te big block of ice which was built between us.
"Yeah, amazing. "
"Thank you. Want wine? "
"What kind?"

I saw a blue bottle.

"The Erudite wine." We said both at the same time. We both laughed.

**Flashback**
We were eating dauntless cake and Eric suddenly said:
"You know guys, I miss the Erudite wine sometimes."
"Wine?" Said Uriah surprised.
"Yeah we had a special wine at home and I always drinked it sneakily. One day I will find that wine and we'll drink it together. Remember it's the only wine woth blue bottle."

**end***

"We have to send some to Uriah too." Said Eric.
"Yeah, but lets drink it first."

He gave me a glass with half one and one for himself.
I decided to ask him.

"Eric, what's happening?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you have a year away from me and now you act like nothing happened."

He left the glass and grabbed my hand.

"Nycto, I ...I..."
"Yeah.." It was the moment.
"I don't have the strength to stay away you anymore."
"Eric you don't have too."
"No, no you don't know me."
"I know you. I know you have a pure heart, but I don't understand why you avoid me."
"I'm a monster Nycto." he said the monster word like it was something natural.
"No, you're not. You're the sweetest guy I ever know. " I touched his hand.
"No nycto you don't understand. I have a dark past." he removed his hand.
"I love dark Eric." He smirked but his eyebrows was still sad.
"You can't understand, but we aren't here for that."
"For what are we?"
"I'm here for telling you what I heard at Max's office today." I raised my eyebrown. "It was something about leaders."
"What leaders?" I was confused. That's why he brought me here?
"They want you as a leader."
"So?"
"I thought you should've known that."
"That's all Eric? That's why you call me?"
"Yeah, umm yeah and we enjoyed a delicious dinner too."
"Oh thank you for the dinner, but all this talk..I was ....whatever thanks for giving me this information." I stood up and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.
"Bye Eric."
"Bye Nycto." he whisspered. 

I run to my room and lied down. I was crying. Why Eric? Why? Why ar eyou so cold? What was this fucked night? Omg I don't feel good, in fact I feel like I'm the most unluckest people in the entire world. I'm...broken.