~Chapter 18~

**Nycto's POV**

Eric bumped the door and left. I wasn't feeling good. All that things about Andy made me very bad. I don't know why he tried to sucide. He was justa little boy. I stood up and put the coffie cup on table and after that I laid to sleep a little. I closed my eyes but thoughts hit my head and didn't let me sleep. This last days everything happening is weird. That strange guy and Andy's suicide. What was happening around me? I wasn't really sure. Eric looks like he had forgot everything he learnt and he told to me. Now he's back to the other Eric, before we exlaim our love.

* * *

I fell asleep with thoughts in my head. I stood up, wore my clothes and went at Christina's room. I entered inside and I see Christian wearing.
"Hey." Said Uriah.
"Hey." I whissper and went at Christina. "How are you?"
She looked into my eyes. Her beown eyes looked empty. They looked cold and blank, like a lifeless creature.
"I don't know. I wanna cry, but tears won't go out, I wanna scream but I'm not powerful, I wanna run away, but I don't know where to go. I'm bad Nycto, I'm very bad and hurt and this pain is killing me."
"I know sweety." I said and hugged her. "But you have to be strong, for your family, for us, for Andy. He didn't want to see you like this."
"Do you remember he always told me that he wouldn't cry when I die? And I always asked him what if you won't be there, he always smiled and said that you're way older than me and I'll have the pleasure to be there."
"Yeah."
"Yeah, but in fact I'm at his dead. I was right. What if he won't be? And now he can't be. I promised him I won't cry in this kind of situation and I think this promise is keeping tears inside me."
"Yea, because Andy will always be here, inside you, inside all of us. He will always be our little angel." Said Uriah. He also felt the pain of his dead. Andy wa very special to all if us and now I don't know if I'll be strong enought to face some situations without him.
Christina nodded and we all went at nursury. Her parents was there. She runn and hugged her when me and Uriah stayed together and she greet them woth a hand shake. It was a very uncomfortable situation, they were destroyed and we were more tham confused. Uriah looked at me and pointed at the other side of room. I looked there and saw that guy, the strange one.
"He's staring at you for a while."
I left Uriah and went at him. He was a tall guy.
"What do you want here?" I whissper. Christina and her parents were there so it would be rude if I talked with normal loud voice.
"I'm here to talk to you." He said and grabbed my hand and we both left.
"Wait." I said while walking away. "I don't know you." And I stopped.
"Hi I'm Liam. Let's go now." He said and entered in a small room. Maybe his.
"What's going on?" I said with a confused face on .
"Come and sit." Siad Liam after he sat on bed. I sat to. He took an album with photos and showed me one.
"Do you know this one? Or better have you ever meet her?" It was an Anna's photo. First I doubt to tell him the truth
"Okay so you don't trust me." He said.
"No." I said. "You suddenly come to my life and wait for me to tell you something. That's pretty weird. I's like to know who are you and why you're here."
"I'm Liam."
"Who are you Liam then?"

**************
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT LIAM? COMMENT BELOW LOVE YALL 😘😘❤
HOW I THE STORY GOING TIL NOW?
**************