~Chapter 3~

*Nycto's POV*

I saw Uriah inside his room.
"Is he coming?" I said without greeting.
"Maybe. He wasn't good. He had a mom's photo on his hands." Said Uriah while wearing his vest.
"I know he's not good, but at least he has to stay with us."
"Nycto, get over it. He totally changed. He looks like he don't ever have a heart and I'm afraid that from his coldness you're heart will be broke."
"Don't worry! Let's go now!"

We went to Lyn's room and saw wverybody together. There was Marlyn, Charlie, Christina, Tobias, Lyn, some other guys, Gracy (da biatch), Harry and some others. I greet my group wish contained stupid badasses as Marlyn, Lyn, Charlie, Christina,Uriah, Tobias and Harry. We've been growing together, they're my best friends.
"Hello sweety!" Said Charlie and come closer me.
"Step off stupid." I pushed him.
Charlie was my friend but once in the truth or dare game he told that he had a crush on me. That didn't bother me first, but after he was being such a jerk trying to aproach me.
"Okay babe okay." He said and smile.
"Don't babe me or you'll have my punch print on your ugly face."
"Ohh take it easy people" said Tobias and grabbed me. "Don't mes up things again Nycto."
Tobias is one of my top friends. He always listen me and he never laugh at what I do.
"Okay, I wasn't going to do something after all."
"I know" said.

After a while I saw Eric coming through the door. He came toward us and greet us all.
"Hey guys. Sup?"
"Nice to see you here dickhead." Said Iriah and hugged him.
"Woah no hugs Uriah easy." He lioked so cold.
"Ok the monster come our his gave." Said Charlie with a sarcasm. He always hated Eric. He came to the group and put a hand around my neck. I felt uncomfortable.
"Get lost Charlie." He ignored him.

He left the group and joined to some other guys. I saw Gracy going at him and puting her hand in his head. He moved his head and looked at me. I got blushed. He smiled and looked away. Suddenly I heard Christinas voice:
"All the real brave one stay to the 'Truth or Dare' game."
A lot of people left. There was only my group, Gracy and Eric left. We sat in a round table. Uriah took a bottle.
"I'm starting."
He swiped te bottle in the center. The bottle signed Christina.
"Well, well truth or dare?"
"Dare, sure" said Christina.
"Umm I dare you to kiss Tobias."
"Where?" She blushed, Tobias too. They always liked each kther but never told eachother.
"In the butt, in the lips where else." Said Uriah with a dumpy face.
She stood up and kissed Tobias. The got very blushed. We all smiled and whisper and ooweww. After that Christina swiped the bottle and the bottle stopped at Gracy.
"Well, well truth or dare?" (I invented this Lol)
"Truth."
"Tell us who's the guy you want to have a relationship?"
She gave Eric a smirk. It looked like she loved the question.
"Eric. I like Eric."
"Don't even think about it." Said Eric with a boring face. I smiled and he noticed it.
Now it was Gracy turn and the bottle stopped at Eric.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to kiss me."
I got suprised. He stood up. If he does it I will close my eyes. Eric stood up and took of his Tshirt. Gracy got shocked.
"PANSYCAKE" yelled all.
Eric sat shirtless. Oh my god! He looks so so hot.
It was Eric's part and the bottle stopped at me.
"Well, well truth or dare?"
"Dare." I said. I didn't want to tell truth. He thiught for a while.
"I dare you to give us all the dauntless cake you have hide for tonight."
How does he know I hide cake. And I laughed. That was obviously I wouldn't do it. I stood up and took my jacket off.
"Pansycake." Shouted everyone.
"There's no way I can give you cake. Forget it." I laughed. I swiped the bottle and the bottle stopped at Charlie.
"Well, well truth or dare?"
Charlie said truth because no one loved my dare challeges. Evil. I would love to ask him about he was ever ever getting off me. So I did.
"No. I will never give up on you." I rolled my eyes. Eric scratch his eyebrowns.
"You will have to."
"Never." He said.
"Enough stupid."

The game went good after that. I took a lot of stupid dares like getting wet, or painting my pillow. At the end I was only with my bras and my leggings. I avoid all the truth questions like Christina asked me to tell about the boy I loved so there were no other solution.