~Chapter 28~

**Nyctos's POV**

"Nycto, Nycto..." I hear Tobias calling. I opened my eyes. Where am I?
"Tobias? What's wrong?"
"We have to go and save Eric." He said.
"Where's Uriah?"
"He went outside to see the area." He explained. "We have to go to a special office when we can stop Eric's simulation. "
"Where's that office?" I say when suddenly Uriah entered inside .
"I found the laboratory."
"Great let's go!" Said Tobias and handled me a gun. Inwas feeling very weak. I don't remember nothing, just Eric...trying to k-kill me.

We run through corridors and enter in a big room filled with electronic gadgets and computers. Tobias walked to a big computer and press something. A screen appeared. I walked outside the room to guard if someone enter.
"Well well, look who's here." I turned back and saw Liam coming toward me. Our eyes meet each other. I could feel the disgusting. I looked away immediately.
"Little baby Nycto." He said and grabbed my face. After him was Eric.
"Get lost Liam." I said and looked at him. He was looking at me but he was under simulation and I was just a stranger to him.
"How about finishing that work Eric interrupted last time?" He came and pulled my body to his. I kicked him woth the end of gun. He fell. I put my gun at hid forehead when I feel Eric behind me with a gun.
"Drop it." He said. His voice looked different.
"Really Eric?" I said and looked at him.
"Do I look like I'm joking?"
Liam stood up and take my gun. He grabbed my body and came next to me.
"No one can save you now." He smiled.
I couldn't call Uriah or Tobias because they had to finish their job and save Eric.
He came near my face an our lips were already together. Meanwhile Eric was just standing there and watching like a dump. I tried to push him away.
"You drive me crazy Nycto." Said Liam.
"Nycto?" I heard Eric whisspering.
He suddenly shoot Liam. Liam fell down. Eric came to me and hugged me.
"Are you okay?" He said while grabbing my face into his hands.
"Yeah, now I am." I said and kissed him. "Let's go imside." I said and we both entered inside.
"Hey guys." I said.
"I can't find Eric's folder." Said Tobias without watching at us. Suddenly Uriah turned back and he came and kick Eric.
"Stop Uriah." I tried to stop him. "He's not under simulation."
Uriah stood up and I saw Eric's ace bleeding.
"I'm sorry." He said.
"It's okay." Said Eric and stood up.
"How did you get out simulation?" Asked Tobias.
"It wasn't simulation." Said Eric. "It was something stronger. I could resist simulations but I couldn't resist that. When I heard Nycto's name I just turned back normallity. It was like that hit my head."
"Weird." Said Tobias. "Now lets get out here."
"No." Said Eric and turned to me. "We must kill all who knows our secret."
That wasn't a very good thing but kt was neccesary.
"I can't Eric." I said.
"We must. Tobias, Uriah you go at Dauntless building and we'll come later. We need some guns." Said Eric.
"No we're here to help you."
"There's no need for help now. Please leave. We'll catch you after a few."
"But..."said Uriah.
"Uriah please." I said.
"Okay, but promise me you'll be fine." He said.
"I promise." I said and hugged him.
"Let's go."said Eric with an amussed face.

* * *

We entered at Connor's place. Inside with him was Eric's father.
"Dad?" Said Eric shocked.
"Oh no." He whisper.
"What are you doing here?" Said Connor.
"No what is he doing here?" Eric asked.
"Oh, you know him? He helped me. He told me you're special. "
Eric was turning mad like a beast.
"You trait me." Said Eric with an angry voice like any time he could explode fire through his mouth.
"You're my father. How could you?" He said and stood his hand and the gun in his direction.
"Eric I could explain." He said.
Eric was ready to kill him.
"Eric don't." I said. He looked at me with some strange eyes. I didn't know those eyes.
"Stay out of these." He said.
"Eric don't..." When suddenly he pressed the gun. "This was from mom." He whispered and shoted at Connor too.

I froze. How could he? His own dad. He's not the Eric I know.
"E-Eric?!?!" I whispered and fall.
"I'm sorry Nycto." He said.
"There's nothing to sorry." I said and looked at his eyes. "What did you do?"
"He deserve it. He trait me."
"And you killed him? Do you have any idea what you just did? You killed you father." I yelled. "Maybe tomorrow you could kill me or anyone else. "
"Nycto....that's why..."
"Stop Eric. I don't wanna hear you." I said and left the room. He followed me.
"Where are you going?" He asked. I didn't reply, I just looked at him madly.

* * *

We entered at Dauntless. I didn't talk at him all the way home. I want at Uriah's room and entered inside. When he saw me he came and hug me. Tobias were there too.
"What's wrong?" He said."You're pale."
"Nothing, I need to sleep."
"So why did they do that to you?" Said Tobias. I looked at Eric.
"We don't know yet. Maybe just to scare us, some leaders."said Eric. "Who knows?"
Tobias raised his eyebrown.
"I'm going to my room." I said.
"Bye."

I walked outside and opened the door. Eric was following me.
"Stop." I said.
"Will you talk to me?" He asked
"I don't know...that's was shocking. Just leave me for a while to think." I said and closed the door.
"Don't forget this. I love you." I heard him saying from outside. I laid on my bed. I really wanted him by my side but what he did was .... terrible. It made me think he's a ...mons...no no. Maybe he was right. His father killed his mother and made him do a lot of dirty things. Anyway I'll leave him alone for a while so he could think. But at least, we were free, free from our 'speciality'.