~Chapter 8~

*Nycto's POV*

I open my eyes. My head's hurting. I see Eric next to me sleeping. It's real. It' not just a dream. I stay ad stare at him. I never stared at him like that. I see his blond eyebrowns, his perfect nose( I always love his nose) his warm pink lips. His face is like a big candy and his hairs are blond turned in one side. He moves a little and out his hands on his eyes to take of the sleep. He look at me and smile.

"It wasn't just a dream."
"No." I smile. He get up a little and kiss me softly. Then he smiles and our kiss ended. This kind of kisses are the bests.
"What time is it?" I get up and see the clock.
"It's 5 o'clock."
"Woww we've sleept a lot." He stand up.
"Come on we have to eat something." I stand up to and go at his side. He put his hand on my back. He put his lips on my ear and whisper.
"I have some cake at my room."
I smile. We both go to his room. I sit down and wait the chef to come inside with the cake. After a few I see him with a big box in his arms and a bottle.
"What's that bottle?"
"It's milk" he says after putting all the stuffs on table. "I like milk and cake together."
"Woww big Eric loves milk. I thought you were like the alcoolic type guy."
"I am." He smile. "But milk first."
We start to eat. We're very hungry. We finish it all.
"What are you going to do now?" I say him.
"I have to go to Max's ofice and fix some folders, but after 8 I'm free. What about you?"
"I don't know, maybe staying with Uriah and others. Later I have a shower."
"Will you come at my place tonight?" He smirk.
"It's better you to come at my place. I always come at yours."
"Sure it's okay."

We finished breakfast, he gave me a kiss and left. I went at my room and changed my top. Than I went at Uriah's room. Everyone was there.
"Look who's here." Said Uriah and come and hug me. "You wanna play?" I saw them playing truth or dare.
"Sure." I said.
I sat down and the bottle start moving. It stopped at Uriah.
"Well well truth or dare?" Said Christina..
"Dare."
"I dare you to wear girl clothes and makeup an then go at Max's office and say 'Am I pretty?' "
Everyone laughed.
"Come on Uriah do it." Said Harry. "You're not a pansycake."
"Okay." Said Uriah but he's face was kinda silly like mad and happy at same time. Me and Christina took over the situation. I had a large dress I never used and I wore that to Uriah. Christina did te makeup an after Uriah looked .....a lady. We all laughed so hard. We start walking to Max's office. Inside were Max and Eric.
Uriah knock and walked inside.
"Am I pretty?"
Me and Christina laughed so hard. Uriah looked embarrased but e laughed too. I saw inside Max laughing and Eric just smiling a little. He's bery cold outside.
"Yeah you're a very pretty..lady." Said Max.
"Sorry it was just a game." Said Cjristina and we went inside.
"Yeah I know." Said Max. I saw Eric and we both smiled. But that's it no one has to know it. We left the room and go back to the party.
Next turn was Uriah. He swipped the bottle and it stopped at me.
"Well well truth or dare?"
"I'm not feeling good for dare stiffs so I pick truth."
"Umm...truth." Said Uriah and he was thinking for a while.
"Why did you smiled and Eric an he smiled you back? Eric never smiles." I got blushed. I was going to tell Eric, but not with all those people around.
"She's blushing." Said Christina.
"No it's ..we're friends. We were smileing from your outfit Uriah. You looked very hot." I said and smiled. O got over that situation fast.

After a while everybody left. It was only me and Uriah. I was sitting indian style in his bad and he was in a chair.
"So you think I'm not noticing that you and Eric are dating or something?" Said Uriah. I smiled.
"Why didn't you tell me? I'm your best friend." He looked sad.
"No, no Uriad. I was going to tell you." I stood up and went at him while puting my hand at his face and looking his eyes. "But then I come in here and saw there were a lot of people."
"You don't wanna tell others?" Said Uriah and raised his eyebrown.
"No, no one. Just you and him. Like old times." I kissed him in cheek and hugged him.
"Ahaaa it's okay now, so is mister mistery doing good with you?"
"Yeah, I never thought he was such a gentle people."
"Like old Eric?"
"Excactlly. Now I have to go take a shower and sleep. I'm very tired."
"Okay bye."

I left his room. It was like 8 o'clock. Eric maybe hadn't finished work yet. I went and took a shower for 30 minutes. I go iut my room and see Eric sitting on my bed.
"Hey." I said.
He stood up and came to me. He put his hands on my waist and oulled me close to his body.
"You drive me crazy." He said and kissed me wildly. I could feel his toung playing with mine. He laid me on the bed and got over me. He was kissing me and bitting my lip. His hands were hurting my body.
"Eric you're hurting me." He was like a beast. Mad one.
"Eric, stop!" I shruged my face and too over his face of mine. He stood up. E looked at me.
"I'm sorry." He aaid and left the room immediatly. What? Why?
"Eric wait." I went after him. I only had my tower on my body, nothing else. I grabbed his hand.
"Stop." I said. He turned at me. His eyes was looking down. He felt guilty.
I put my hands on his checks and made him look into my eyes.
"What's wrong with you?"
"I'm sorry Nycto. It's better...not to stay with me."
"No look you're saying it again. It was just a weak moment of you." Anger flashed his face. He pushed me to the wall. He put his hand on the wall and saw me.
"I'm not who you think I am. I'm sorry. We have to stay away eachother." He kissed me in forhead. "Lets over this before it starts painfuly."
"No Eric. No. I need you."
"I'm not good for you. Please try to forget me." He closed his eyes. Was he crying? I was for sure. Then he left. I sat on the ground while crying. He was leaving me. Again. There's something wrong inside him. I know it. But what is it?