~Chapter 25~

**Eric's POV**

"No you, your shades." He said. How does he know about that? I put the knife in his throaght. The demons had took over the situation.
"You're dead." I said.
"No Eric" yelled Nycto. "Please."
I took off the knife from his throat and ct his in the stomach. I could controll my self not to kill him just to hurt him. I stood up and looked at Nycto. She was filled with tears and she was shaking. She was nude just with a towel on her lap.
"I'm sorry." I said. "I couldn't...he's alive."
I went and sat next to her. I put her head on my chest and hugged her. Jer whole body was shaking. Soem tears came to my eyes. My little angel was destroyed, because I couldn't protect her.
"E-eric." She said and her voice was shaking.
"He...he..." She started crying.
"It's over now. I'm here with you. It's over." I said and kissed her in the forhead. "Did he do something to you?" I said and grabbed her face in my hands.
"No...he...no." She said and looked into my eyes. "It was horrible." She said.
"I know baby, I know." I said and looked ta her cuts on her body. "Let me take over this." I said and took off my jacket and put in her shoulders. She looked charm. I went at bathrrom and took a wet towel then I got back at her. I sat next to her and put the towel on her left cut.
"It hurts." She said and put her hand on mine. I took and kissed her hand. "I know, but we can't let the blood run through this." I said.
"Eric can i wear s-something?" She said. She was blished and embarrased because I was seeing her nude. But she shouldn't think about that in that time.
"Don't be embarrased of me." I said and smiled. Let me cure your cut an you can dress up then."
She nod in agrement. I cure her tummy cut and I asked her if there was another cut. She took of the towel from her lap and showed me the cut on her leg. I took the towel and put on her intime parts so she shouldn't be embarrased and took of my Tshirt and tied at her leg. It was a bad cut. I stood up and went at her closet.
"Don't move. I'm taking the clithes for you." I said. I opened the door, took some underwears, bra and a large black Tshirt. Wait..this is mine. It was the Tshirt I gave her at the game. I still have hers.
"Do you wanna wear this?" I asked and showed the Tshirt.
"Okay." She whisper. The Liam was laying on the bathroom so she couldn't see him. I also took some pants and went at her.
I helped her dress up. Her body was flawless. I wanted to kiss her but it wasn't the moment. My Tshirt was very large for her, but it looked great at her body.
"Do you know I still have you Tshirt?" I said and smiled. She looked at me confusedly.
"Why?"
"What about you?" I asked.
"I will never wanna lose it." She aaid with a low voice.
"Same." I said and my lips met her. They were burning together. Te passion I had for her and the love made that kiss the most wonderful kiss ever. I smiled.
"I love you." I said.
"Why you left me?" She whissper.
"Because I didn't wanna hurt you."
"But I still got hurt even without you." She said.
"Yeah now I realize that." I said and looked at her eyes.
"I love you Eric." She said.
"I love you too." I said and softly kissed her forhead. "Are you feeling better?" I asked. We had to go at the Factionless and gave them Liam also fight with army so there won't be more danger.
"Yeah kindaa." She said.
"We have to go to Factionless. It's time."
"Okay." She said and hugged me. "We have each other now. Nothing can defeat us Eric, nothing."
I agreed with head and stood up.
"I'm taking Liam and curing his cut. And then we're leave."

I went at the bathroom and saw Liam. I took of the knife from him and tied his wound. I washed his eyes and he opened them. I tied his hands and grabbed him.

"Let's go." I said angrily. If it wasn't for Nycto he wouldn't be alive again. We all left the room to take the train. I didn't know what tomorrow woul bring us. It was almost 10 pm and outside was dark. We hardly jumped in the train because Nycto was injured. I tied Liam in a corn of the train and sat next to Nycto.

"Eric you see the stars?" She said.
"Yeah." I put my hand on her shoulder an she put her head on mine.
"They're protecting i tomorrow. I have a feeling that something bad will happen Eric. I'm afraid."
"No don't even think about it. Everything will be okay. We're both special. And when that will be over we'll turn back home and everything will be perfect. I won't leave you anymore." I said and kissed her softly.
The wind of the night bumbed into our cold faces like a sad melody. Nycto fell asleep on my lap, but I didn't. I was thinking about what would happen tomorrow. I don't wanna lose Nycto. I can't lose her.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
So how is it til now????? 😱😍
It's almost the end of the book. 😏
Next book will call 'Fifty Shades To Defeat' but first I hve to finish this one.
Comment all your questions.

VOTE LIKE COMENT 💜
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>