Six

Her ears stung with the loud siren ringing through her skull, waking her to the brightly lit room. At first she believed it may have been Seth due to the many times he had to wake her deep sleeping body at home.

As quickly as possible she pulled on a fresh shirt and new pair of jeans before running down the stairs, meeting the confused faces of the men as they ran outside.

"That's a tornado siren" Colby spoke into the camera which Sam held in his hand.

Savannah couldn't help but stare at the brunette as he walked down the steps, his shirt hugging his bicep beautifully. Those black and white jeans making her even more attracted to him, he suited black so much.

She mentally slapped herself as he caught her looking, changing her concentration to her boyfriend who was smiling at her. She returned it before slowly walking up to him and pecking his lips softly, feeling his stubble against her cheek momentarily.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked, pulling away from her body.

"Surprisingly okay, did you manage to get any?" She replied, squinting at the continuing siren in the background.

"Not really, never thought I'd say this but I think your brother is a worse sleeper than you. Couldn't get him to shut up" He laughed, getting confused looks from the duo beside them.

"Oh, they sleep talk. Runs in the family" He explained, Savannah catching Colby's cold eyes as he stared at Josh's arm around her. "Never believe the amount of times I'd try to get her to shut up at home."

"Okay less talk about my family, yeah? We should all probably get going before a tornado comes and the roads get shut off" She smiled, walking back into the building to collect her belongings.

She found her brother already packing when she passed his room, the sound of the guys coming up the stairs behind her echoing through the old building.

She didn't have much to pack herself, just her clothes from the previous day and her laptop she was editing photos on before they arrived. Savannah was a photographer, it was a passion of hers and she was going to make sure to capture a few photos before leaving.

She was sat on her bed making the final touches to a photo when the door opened a tall man with black and white jeans entering. She looked up at him through her glasses, sitting up and removing the computer from her lap.

"I didn't say come in?" She stated in her best attempt at an innocent voice.

"I didn't ask for permission" He replied coldly walking up to her and glancing down at the photo of the city she had captured a while back. "You take this?"

"A while ago when I used to go on adventures with Josh" She smiled reminiscing the memories they shared.

"You have quite a few talents don't you Savannah?" Once again she found that same lustful look in his eyes as she looked up at him.

"Maybe, did you need something?"

Just then he reached into the pocket of his jeans, Savannah sucking in a breath as the waistband of his boxers were exposed. Of course he was the type to wear Calvin Klein all the fuck boys did, and from Sam's commented yesterday Colby was a fuck boy.

"Give me your number, I might need you one night" He smirked, placing the phone into her hands. She just stared at it, debating on if she should or not; was it cheating? It wasn't right? She had no intentions...at least not while she was in a relationship.

She followed his request and handed his phone back to him, only to have it put back into her hand.

"Now your instagram. Gonna need someone to tag in the photos" Savannah was sceptical since she didn't often use Instagram and it was only used for the clothing brands she advertised.