Seven

Savannah woke the next morning to a topless Josh snoring beside her, his black cat Bandit curled up in a ball at the bottom of the bed like usual. Moments like these really made her love her little family.

Carefully she sat up and glanced around his office, thanks to her misplacing her keys last night she had to stay at his. Picking up her phone from the bedside table, she found that she had a notification from an unknown number.

Unknown: Remember me?

Sav: Not really, care to enlighten me?

Unknown: Damn I'm hurt😞 Am i not interesting enough to remember princess?

Just then she recalled the only person in the last few days that had called her princess. She cursed herself for forgetting she had given him her number, her eyes glanced at the man next to her sleeping peacefully.

Sav: Hello Brock

Unknown: Bingo! The one and only

She left him on read and walked through the apartment towards the living room, where she began watching youtube on her laptop until Josh woke up. Her curious mind drove her to the Sam and Colby channel.

She knew they were popular but holy shit that was a lot of subscribers. And from stories Josh had told her about the pair she was surprised Colby didn't have a girlfriend, they were pretty well known in the area as well.

Sam and Kat had been together for a good while now and pretty much all their friends had someone but Colby. Savannah just assumed he was a one night stand guy in all honesty.

An hour or so had went by before the blonde walked into the room, Bandit in tow. His body came behind her as he gave her a kiss on the head before he walked passed, grabbing a bottle of water then joining her.

"What's your plans for today then?" He asked with a smile, placing the bottle onto the table and twisting his body to face her.

"Didn't have much in mind, need to get back home though or Sadie will kill me. Quite literally" She laughed.

"Yeah doesn't she have a passed with fire?"

"Okay she set her garage on fire one time, you can't judge her for it her own life" Savannah gently nudged him resulting in them both letting out a laugh.

"Noted. We were too busy last night for me to ask how it went" Holy shit. She hoped he wouldn't ask, she prayed that they cut out the footage of her and Colby. That would cause so much drama.

"Yeah we played blindfolded hide and seek. Me and Colby won" She explained with a small smiled, avoiding any form of eye contact. "I'm sure Sam said it would be out in the next few days."

"Yeah...well i'm going for a shower. You joining?" He asked with a smirk.

"Think I'll pass today J, not really feeling round two" He pecked her lips before hopping off the sofa and made his way to the bathroom.

Savannah fed herself and Bandit while he was in the shower, and just as she was about to relax once again her phone went off. Yet another message from Colby.

Brock: What you doing Monday?

Sav: Why are you asking?

Brock: If you must know I was wondering if you were tagging along again.

Sav: Tagging along where?

Brock: Holy fuck, you really are thick aren't you little Borden.

Sav: Don't call me that, I have more brains then you.

Brock: Touchy 😏 We're doing an overnight in Americas most haunted castle, I assumed that Joshy told you.