Fourteen

Savannah woke up in the most comfortable bed she had ever slept in, only thing is she was alone. The floor was scattered in bottles and tubes that once sat on the dressing table.

The memories from the previous night flashing in her mind every minute, her bikini no longer on the floor but instead it was laying on the back of the sofa.

She didn't remember falling asleep nor how she got to the bed, but whatever magic done it she knew it was something to do with Colby. He had cast a spell on her, she loved Josh before he came along and they had no issues.

Josh....Savannah felt so guilty. Despite the argument being pointless and nothing she had control over, she did have control over her body and who she let touch it. The argument was about Colby, and that's the first person she sleeps with after it.

Pulling a jumper that she found on the couch over her body, she sneaked out of the room and down the stairs. She couldn't drive so the safest thing for her to do was walk home.

However before she reached the door through the maze of cups and people, two voices in the kitchen caught her attention.

"How's Savannah, I'm guessing you took her home last night" Came Sam's voice, the girl already having a pit in her stomach.

"Yeah about that...she's in my bed" Colby replied, Savannah could tell by his voice that he knew what was coming.

"Brother tell me you didn't."

"It wasn't intentional it just happened" Colby confessed, letting Savannah know that it was only a drunken fling.

"Again with you always thinking with your dick!" Sam shouted.

"Hold on, Sadie is in your bed with Kat. How is this any different" Savannah's eyes widened, either Sadie tried something or they were too drunk to even function. She was hoping for the second one.

"Josh is our friend and the first chance you get, you sleep with his girlfriend! What am I next?"

"You know Kats more like a sister to me–"

"What and is Josh not your brother?" Sam suddenly turned the corner to find Savannah spying on them, in one of Colby's jumpers. "Oh look, like you say 'if she's wearing merch that's how you know you fucked'"

The look on Sam's face was like betrayal, like it was Kat who slept with Colby. Savannah was free to make her own decisions, even if it was drunken ones.

"I hope your telling Josh about this!" Sam shouted, glaring at Savannah before pushing his way past her and further into the house.

She looked over at the topless brunette who was now running his hand down his face, probably regretfully. Savannah was old even now to know when her presence only made things worse.

"I'm gonna go, thanks for the party" She smiled shyly, turning her back to him and heading for the door.

She heard him sigh. "I'll take you" he told her, walking past her and in the same direction.
She galloped slightly to catch up to him as he forcefully opened the door, pointing his keys at the car to unlock it.

She could tell he was pissed, the International space station could see it. Colby seemed to be the kind of guy to become really aggressive when angry and Savannah wasn't sure if she could associate herself with that.

Sitting onto the passengers seat, Savannah got out her phone and began scrolling. Having not been on it since earlier in the previous day she now realised how many calls she can received from both Seth and Josh. Her stomach dropped.

"Fuck him" She heard Colby say as he drove down the partly empty road. "You said he didn't want to be with you anymore...so fuck him."

"What if something happened to him, what if-"