Eight

Sat in the back seat of Josh's car, Savannah watched the houses go by at a fast pace while Seth scrolled through instagram beside her. He wasn't keen on her joining them for the reason that he knew what it was like inside the castle.

He was mildly empathic compared to his younger sister, he got strange feelings but that was mostly it. And she knew that if he felt like it was too dangerous then it probably was. But she wasn't letting him do this alone.

@savannahborden: missing the beach days 🐶 @thecanineborden

Liked by exploringwithjosh, samgoldbach and 4,600 others

Comments

@sadiemillerofficial - Beach here we come! 🌊☀️

@imsethborden - Ain't no body stopping you from taking her a walk

@Laura.Wills - 😍😍

View all 230 comments

The trio pulled into the castle, Savannah staring at the beauty of the building. The red complimented  how old it was, and the woman couldn't resist but place her camera to her eye and snap a picture.

Sam and Colby were already filming when she got out of the car, the men discussing their thoughts on the building as she continued to take pictures. And Colby once again wearing his black and white jeans that Savannah found so attractive.

They greeted the man awaiting them at the door with a handshake, Sam filming him as he introduced himself to the viewers.

"Hey, I'm Steve" A second bearded man introduced from beside the woman.

"Oh hey, Savannah" She smiled, shaking his hand before doing the same with the younger man beside him as he introduced himself as Dylan.

Dylan looked to be around a similar age to her, if not a few years younger. They explained that they too were paranormal investigators who had been coming to the castle since 2014, telling the group about their experiences.

"So do you think it's haunted?" Colby questioned.

"Oh we know it's haunted at this point" Steve answered turning to his partner.

"This is the only place where i've heard a disembodied scream" Dylan informed them, causing the boys to freak out and they hadn't even entered the building.

While Sam and Colby filmed the intro to their video, Savannah got to learn a little bit more about the castle from the two investigators. In return they asked her questions of what it was like to be a medium, thanks to Josh informing them of that part of her.

Savannah was only in the first room but she instantly felt a woman's presence in the room with them. But she couldn't locate where exactly she was by the sounds of the footsteps against the wooden floor.