➸ eighteen: fifty shades of william

➸ eighteen: fifty shades of william

« he was the warrior with fighter's mind and she was the battle he lost everytime. »

 For a girl of my age and demeanor, I’d never actually had my first kiss. But I did have a vague idea of what it was supposed to be like from the numerous amounts of books I had read which described kissing as something so electrical and amazing that I couldn’t help but expect my first kiss to be just the same. Now, I do realize which direction the above sentence seems to be heading to but it isn’t actually heading there.

 If William were to have knocked on my door just four or five seconds later, I would surely be having a full on make-out session with Daniel Baker. But unfortunately, just when things were starting to heat up inside the room, there was rapid knock on the door dragging me and Daniel back from our reverie.

 All the hormonal thoughts were shoved back down and my brain started functioning in a Sherlock Holmes’ way when I heard William’s voice on the other side of the door. Okay, so maybe I didn’t know which of the triplets it was at that moment but as soon as I had opened that door, I knew the one who looked like a drowned, harassed cat was my very own William.

 Great, I sound like a seventy year old mom now.

 “Hey,” I smiled at William who was looking weirdly at me. He just shrugged and entered my room and sat himself on the edge of my bed.

 I walked behind him and kicked the closet door once more for extra measure. I didn’t want the door opening creakily like they do in those horror movies, only to reveal Daniel cramped inside like a stuffed toy. “So, what brings my baby brother here tonight?”

 “Don’t do that.”

 I frowned, “Do what?”

 “Act like a seventy year old granny. It creeps the hell out of me. I’m fine with you acting like I’m a street dog looking for a place at the Queen’s palace kennel.” I was still feeling a little bit creepy with how similarly our brains worked. He thought I was acting like a seventy year old too! If this isn’t sibling love, I don’t know what is.

 I ignored his stupid assumption about me thinking that he was street dog or whatever and sat down beside him on the bed. “Just tell me what’s up, Will.”

 William finally sighed and rested his head on my shoulder. “I messed up real bad, Carol. You remember what happened when the three of us went for summer camp two months ago?”

 I sighed, realizing what this was all about. Two months ago William, Logan and Norman and somehow convinced Paul and Carl to send them to summer camp. They said that they would get a chance to make new friends since they didn’t have a lot of those because of being home-schooled. Paul, being the over-emotional parent, signed the paperwork after hearing that with tears in his eyes. Carl had tried to explain to Paul that they were just using his over-emotional trait to emotionally blackmail him put Paul had heard enough and within two days, the triplets were on their way to California for their first ever summer camp.

 Logan and Norman had made friends instantly since they were very outgoing but William had had a bit of trouble with that. And like every cliché goes, William met a girl when he was hanging out at the campsite like a loner. Her name was Anastasia Steele. Just kidding; it was Anastasia Forman and she was a freshman at my school. When William had told me about her, I had immediately fished out my phone from my pocket and asked Daniel to send me every single detail on Anastasia Forman.

 She was a freshman and according to Daniel ‘fucking gorgeous.’ She had a 4.0 G.P.A. which meant that she was pretty intelligent and would have no trouble differentiating between the triplets.