Peter Pan //Louis//

(Requested by @cheminw)

You hated this house, you hated your mother, and you hated your life. You sat on your window sill, staring angrily at the dark sky. You wished that something would come and whisk you away to a better life. A life full of adventure, where there were no rules, no adults. A place where you could be yourself and have fun. Was that too much to ask for? You let out a sigh as you walked over to your bed. You pulled back the covers and got in. You grabbed the book on your bedside table. You ran your hand across the cover. Peter pan. Sometimes you wished you had your very own Peter pan that would take you away from this adult world. You shook your head and set the book down on the nightstand. You turned over onto your side, resting your head on your pillow. Just as you were starting to drift off you heard a thump in the corner of your room.
"Shit." You heard someone curse. You sat up in bed, turning on the lights.
"Who are you?" You climbed out of bed, staring at the boy who had somehow found a way into your room.
"I am Louis Tomlinson." He said proudly, his head held high. You tilted your head, was that suppose to mean something to you?
"And?"
He shrugs walking around your room, he walked over to your desk, picking up a little statue that you made.
"What's this?" He asks inspecting it. You rush over to him, taking the delicate item from him.
"Its something very special to me." He looks at you then walks over to you trunk at the end of your bed. He climbs on top of it.
"What's your name?" He asks you curiously.
"I'm y/n, what are you doing in my room?" You finally asked him. He sat down, looking around.
"I lost my shadow." He tells you.
"Your shadow?" He nods standing up tall.
"It came in here, but I don't know where it went." He explains to you. You look at the shadow behind him.
"Is that it?" You point to it. Louis turns around and smiles. He grabs hold of his shadow. You had no idea how he was able to do that.
"A little help here." He calls to you. You grab a stapler and stapled his shadow to him.
"Better?" You set the tool down.
Louis nods, getting down from the trunk.
"Hey would you like to go to Netherlands with me?" You stare at him as if he were crazy.
"Do you think you're Peter pan or something?"
"What's a pan?" Louis jumped in front of you. You grabbed the book and handed it to him. He opened up the book to the first page. "Hey, that's me!" He exclaimed throwing the book onto the bed. "Why do you have that?" He walks closer to you.
"My grandma gave it to me." He shrugs.
"So you want to go come with me?"
"Well..how will we get to 'Netherlands'?"
Louis grins, pulling out a pouch from his pocket.
"We fly."
"Listen buddy. I'm not about to jump out of a window because you tell me too." Louis chuckles and opens up the pouch. He dumps the contents onto your head.
"Hey!" You started to float up to the ceiling. "Wow!" You grin, looking at Louis who floats up to meet you.
"Believe me now?"
You nod excitedly.
"The lost boys are going to love you!"