//Louis//

Note: For all my custom request I will just but the boys name in the title. I will write below who the request is for so you can know if the request is for you.

Request for: Zoie a.k.a

You sat in your living room waiting for your ex-husband Louis to bring your kids back from spending the weekend with him. You had full custody despite him being a celebrity and the funds to take on all four of your kids. You were quite pleased with the judge when he ruled in your favor. Your marriage with Louis resulted in your sixteen year old son Jackson who looked so much like Louis it was scary. The only thing he inherited from you was your smile. He had Louis' striking blue eyes and brown hair, although his was more on the curly side. After Jackson you had twins, Promise and Deon. They were both twelve and it wasn't much of a surprise that you would have twins considering it ran in Louis' family. Like their older brother, they looked more like Louis'. Actually all of your kids inherited Louis' striking blue eyes, quirky personality, but your adorable smile. Following the twins was your final baby, Kingsley who was six.
When the bell finally rang you jumped up from the couch, running to get the door. You missed your babies and couldn't wait to have them with you again.
"Mom!" Your kids shouted once you open the door, well the young ones did. Jackson said a quick hey mom before walking into the house.
"What are you too grown to give me a hug and kiss now?" You pretended to be hurt, but you knew he was a teenager and decided to cut him some slack. After greeting the kids you turned to Louis who stood awkwardly at the door. "Thanks for bringing them. Bye" You really didn't like him being in your presence any longer then needed so you shut the door in his face. You didn't feel bad about doing so either.
"Mommy do I have to go with daddy again next weekend?" Kingsley asked tugging on the bottom of your shirt. The twins were seated on the couch, already starting up their games.
"Why? You don't want to go?" You raised a brow, sitting on the couch pulling him onto your lap.
"If Kingsley doesn't have to go, I'm not either!" Deon piped up from the couch.
"Me too!" Promise speaks up as well. You thought your kids loved spending time with Louis.
"Why don't you want to go with your father anymore?" You asked honestly really confused. The kids all looked at each other, almost as if they were all having a silent conversation.
"Daddy's fiancé is mean to us." Kingsley pouts, laying his head on your shoulder. "She hit me cause I wouldn't eat her food. It was nasty mommy!" He tells you. This made your blood boil. How dare she place her hands on your kids.
"Yeah! She called me a stupid mixed mutt!" Promise whines, crossing her hands over her pre-adolescent chest. Her curly hair framing her face. Deon nodded his head.
"She's always calling us that!" You got up from the couch, grabbing your phone. You stepped out onto the porch cause you didn't want the kids to hear what you would be saying.
"Hello?"
"Are you serious right now, Louis? How can you let that evil thing you call a fiancé mistreat our kids?! She has no right! Do you know what she has been calling our kids?!" You yell into the phone. "What kind of father let's their kids get treated like crap!"
"Zoie what are you even talking about? Briana has not done anything to the kids." Louis says completely oblivious to what had been going on when the kids were over.
"How can you not? You should be there with them! So basically you're telling me you leave our kids with that witch!" You shout wanting to pull out your hair.
"Calm down, Jackson is with them too, he is sixteen. Briana is a good person, she cooks, cleans and buys them things." Louis tries to defend her.
"How nice... shall I give her a cookie? The next time I hear you let that rat call our kids a mutt or anything along those lines you will never ever see those kids again. Understood?" You didn't wait for a reply, you simply just hung up the phone and went back inside to your kids.
"You won't be seeing that lady anymore." You promised them.