He Denies Your Child 2 //Niall//

Regardless of Niall getting down on his knees begging you not to leave with Sienna, you left anyways. You were not going to stay a night in the same house after him after he flat out denied his own daughter being his.
"Y/n you need to go home and talk to Niall about this. There is no sense in you staying up in this house avoiding him like the Black Plague." You grandma told you as she stood in front of the stove stirring a pot of grits. You glanced at Sienna who was eating a banana. Your grandma was right. You shouldn't be running from your problems with Niall. It was time you went home.
That night you pulled into the driveway, parking your car in your normal spot. You cut the car off and got out, retrieving Sienna from the back seat. Taking in a deep breath you walked to the front door unlocking it.
"Niall?" You called his name as you placed your keys on the dish in the foyer. The further you walked into the house, the more you could see it was a mess. Niall had not responded to your call. You knew he was home because his car was parked in the driveway as well. With a sigh you made your way up to your bedroom. You pushed the door open to find the bed was empty. It did not look slept in at all. Raising a brow you walked down the hall to Sienna's room. Immediately when you opened the door you could see Niall's large figure lying in Sienna's bed, cuddling one of her stuffed animals. It was the very first one he had gotten for her when she was just released from the hospital. Sienna smiles when she sees her dad.
You set her down, watching her waddle over to him, climbing onto the bed. Sienna climbs onto his back, slapping her tiny hands against him.
"Dada!! I here!" She all but screams into his ear. Niall lets out a quiet groan, rolling over. His eyes shot open as he realized Sienna was on him.
"What?" He rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming. When it dawned onto him that she was in fact real and not a dream, he pulled her into a tight hug.
"Princess, I'm so sorry!" He kissed her cheek over and over again. You leaned on the door watching them, your arms crossed over your chest. Niall could sense your stare on him. He mouthed sorry to you.
"We're going to have to have a serious talk about this when she goes to bed."