That Bad Boy 2 //Niall//

Warning: ⚠Once again this does contain mature content. Meaning do not read this if your parents will whip your a.ss if they find out. Thank you. 😊

You guys asked for a part 2. Here it is. I swear I need to read a bible after writing this, but Niall is just so..Aahh. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🙈

That Bad Boy:

You bit your lips as you opened the new packet up. Niall had rested back against the back seats, watching you intently. Honestly you were nervous, what if you weren't good at topping?
"C'mon princess don't be scared. We already had s.ex." Niall encourages you. You let out a shaky breath and slipped the new condom onto his thick shaft. You straddled Niall, your sticky skin clinging to his due to the layer of perspiration coating both of your skins. "I'll help you." Niall rested his hands on your hips, lifting you up slightly so that your opening was hovering above his tip. He bucked his hip up, the tip sliding right into you. From this position he felt even bigger then the first time. You held your breath as you fully lowered yourself on him. A small whimper escaped your lips as Niall guided you up and down on his friend. "F.uck you're tight sweetheart." Niall grunts thrusting up into you. You closed your eyes, resting your hands on his moist chest as you gyrated your hips against his. A small moan escaped your lips when he brushed against a special spot inside you. Niall smirked because he knew it was your gspot. You used his chest as leverage to ride him faster. You body was shaking as you bounced up and down on him.
"It's too much..." You moaned shaking your head.
"Take it!" Niall growled his nails digging into your hips as he thrusted up into you harder. Niall sat up slightly, wrapping his arms around you as he f.ucked you harder.
"N-niall..." You squealed biting down on his shoulder as he moved faster in you. You were panting harder, trying to match the speed of his thrusts.
"I'm close baby girl." Niall moans into your ear, biting down on your earlobe. Niall slipped in and out of you, a small pool of your juices staining the seats below you. "Scream for me princess." Niall demand pinching your n.ipples before reaching between your legs, rubbing your c.lit fast.
"Niall!" You screamed, intense shudders racking through your body. Instead of letting you come down from your high Niall continued his brutal thrusts into you. You gripped his shoulder trying to pull away from him.
"Niall I have to pee!" You told him, but he ignored you, pounding into you harder and harder. You arched your back, gasping when you felt the intense pleasure running through you.
"F.uck!" He shouts, his hot c.um filling up the condom. Niall planted a kiss on your neck, before pulling out.
You wiped your forehead trying to catch you breath when you glanced down.
"Niall?..."
"Hmm?"
"I think the condom broke."