He Denies Your Child //Niall//

I'm so sorry guys, I have not forgotten about all of you. It's just that this semester of college has been extremely crazy and busy for me. I have five classes and two labs which take up most of my time. I also joined a sorority that any free time I have I dedicate to that. I hope you all understand. I'm not going to stop writing, I just need to find the time to write. Hopefully I update a lot during my spring break which starts Friday. Love you all!!
~Sasha 💛💙💛💙

You sat on the couch with Niall and your daughter Sienna. Niall kept staring at you with a weird look on his face. Then he would look down at Sienna.

"You okay Niall?" You asked concerned. Sienna chews on her chubby fingers as she reaches for Niall. Niall stares at her, but he doesn't reach for her. Sienna whines and starts grabbing the air in Niall's direction. Sienna pouts trying to get Niall's attention.

"Dada," She babbles her eyes watering when Niall made no attempt to grab her. You frown holding Sienna close to your chest as she sniffles.

"Niall what is wrong with you?" You ask rocking Sienna. She buries her face in your neck, a small frown on her face. She was use to Niall spoiling her and kissing o her since she was his little princess. Niall breaks from his little trance that he was in.

"Is she mine?" Niall whispers looking at you. Your jaw drops at the questions.

"Are you kidding me right now? After two years is when you want to start denying your daughter?! Of course she is yours you ass!" You shout, covering her ears. Small whimpers escapes Sienna as she can feel you getting upset.

Niall frowns looking at Sienna. "She looks nothing like me and I was on tour when you got pregnant!" Niall retorts. You could no believe him right at that moment.

"Are you dumb? Like seriously, you're basting her not being yours on looks?!"

"Well she looks more like Harry," Niall grumbles. You roll your eyes at him.

"Oh so now I cheated on you with Harry? You're unbelievable right now." You stand up walking out of the living room. Niall follows after you as you carry Sienna up to her room. You grab a small luggage from her closet and start to put her stuff in there.

"What are you doing?" Niall stands by her crib watching you. You ignore him as you quickly fill the bag. "You're not taking her," Niall protests grabbing Sienna from you.

"Oh? I'm not? Just a second ago you were claiming she wasn't yours." You grab Sienna back and walk into your room packing a bag quickly.

"I didn't mean it, I wasn't thinking. I was letting everyone get to me. Please don't leave. I'm sorry.." Niall begs grabbing onto your arm. "Babe please don't take her. I'm sorry," Niall starts to cry as he gets down on his knees begging you. "Please..."