+ chapter fifteen +

Project X

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

He stared at her. His blue eyes burning with intensity as they gazed over her entire face; it was as if he was trying to figure out what she meant by her statement. "Alexa," he cleared his throat, the seriousness in his voice making her gulp, "are you sure about this?"

She nodded, frowning at him. "Why wouldn't I be?"

He smiled at her, rubbing his thumb in between her eyebrows to remove the worried lines on her forehead and said, "I want you to be comfortable with this decision. I do not want you to feel that because we did those exercises, you have to get intimate with me."

Alexa shook her head, running her index finger along his jawline and said, "Xander, it has nothing to do with the exercises. I just...if I'm going to be pregnant, I might as well...like...enjoy making the baby."

Xander chuckled, nodding and tucked a few strands of her hair behind her ear. His palm lingered on her cheek and he rubbed his thumb against her cheekbone caringly. "Well if that is what you wish; I have no issue with your decision."

"You better," she muttered, leaning closer towards him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can't make this baby by myself."

He laughed, eyeing her lips and lowered his hands to rest them against her waist. "Believe me, mielle, you will not have to."

"Who the hell is mielle?" She blurted out, sounding somewhat daze by the proximity of his lips.

"It means my love in my language, Alexa," He laughed, shaking his head, but feeling content at the jealousy that she quickly felt; it almost overpowered his senses.

"Oh..." Her cheeks turned a dark shade of red and she shrugged, using the kiss as a distraction from her embarrassment. At least he knew that her feelings were genuine; she wanted to be the only female he looked at with amorous eyes.

Xander smiled against their kiss, caressing her sweetly and immediately felt the heated waves that emanated from her engulfing him. If she continued kissing him the way she was, their baby would come sooner than they thought.

He teasingly ran his lips down her jawline, making her head tilt back and a breathy moan tremble past her lips. Not only did he love the reactions he received from kissing her, but her skin was smooth and silky. It felt spectacular against his lips and just his body; he wanted to worship her like a goddess.

Alexa groaned, taking a hold of his dark hair and bit her bottom lip as his mouth reached her soft spot. With a simple flick of his tongue against her neck, she melted in his arms. "Oh my god," Her voice came out husky with need and she pulled him closer.

"Would you like some food?" Xander chuckled, nibbling on her earlobe.

"You have got to be kidding me," she snapped, glaring daggers at him.

He laughed, his blue eyes twinkling with happiness and he innocently said, "What?"

Alexa gritted her teeth, climbing off his lap and said, "That was cruel; don't worry, though. Payback's a bitch and you're going to regret teasing me."

"Aw, come on, mielle," He grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist as they walked towards the kitchen, "do not be angry at me. I was simply suggesting we eat because we did not have breakfast."

"You could've been my breakfast," she huffed under her breath, forgetting that he could hear her.

Xander's laugh exploded through his chest, making his entire frame as he continued laughing at her. "Sorry, mielle, I am not into cannibalism."