CDC

We stopped at this silly location. Sandbags with military weapons and a large number of dead walkers are lying over the area. Rick is yelling as we approached the door. we were all terrified as the walkers reached us. Glenn drew me into the middle of him and Daryl. Daryl began killing the walkers. We started walking back to the cars when Rick stopped us by stating the camera had moved, but they didn't  believe him, so he went back and stated it again, and Shane dragged Rick from the door.

 We started walking back to the cars when Rick stopped us by stating the camera had moved, but they didn't  believe him, so he went back and stated it again, and Shane dragged Rick from the door

Then, from behind us, a ray of light appeared, and we dashed inside. As a men pointed a gun at us, Glenn held me close to him. He informed us that if we wanted to stay, we needed to get our belongings out of the way as soon as possible. Daryl walked to his pickup to fetch my stuff. We all got into the elevator, and Carol became nervous because we were underground. We were in a room getting our blood drawn, and when it was my turn, I refused to let go of Glenn. Rick, on the other hand, grabbed my hand away from Glenn and led me to my seat. Rick convinced me that everything would be fine and that I would feel a little pinch and everything will be done at that point. I could return to Glenn and spend the rest of the time with him.

We were sitting at the dinner table, laughing and joking. Carl had a glass of wine, but his face said he didn't like it. Glenn needed to drink a little more, according to Daryl. Rick wanted to express his respect to the man who let us in. Then Shane had to add to the problem by demanding as to what had happened. The man was telling us about what had happened: some people had departed to be with their families, but those who lingered began to suffer, and a lot of them committed suicide. I couldn't stand it any longer, so I went onto Glenn's lap and sat there with my arms around him and my head buried between his shoulders. Dr. Jenner showed us to our rooms after all of the horrible stuff was over.

Dr. Jenner suggested us to take our showers slowly and gently. Everyone became very thrilled. Glenn and I entered our room. Glenn plopped me down on the plush bed. Glenn was getting everything ready for our shower by sorting everything.
After taking a shower, I lay down in bed and took my dummy from my bag and placed it in my mouth. Glenn came out of the restroom just as I was about to fall asleep. He sat down next me. I curled up next to him, and he put his arm around my shoulder and muttered goodbye, but I had fallen asleep by the time I heard it.

Good morning, baby," I say. When I first opened my eyes, it was all I heard. Glenn was lying next to me, getting ready for the day. I made grabby hands at him and motioned for him to lift me up. He came over to my side and took me in his arms.
"You're still dozing, baby." Glenn remarked. While he repositioned me on the bed, I nodded. When I landed on the bed, I let out a small whimper as I realised I had lost contact with him. He returned to me and began removing my clothes and replacing them with new ones for the day. When he was finished, he took the dummy out of my mouth and he picked me up once more. We entered the kitchen, where almost everyone was gathered. T-dog served us eggs for breakfast while Glen sat me in a chair.

We all arrived in this massive lab. When the screen displayed a person's brain. The image then zoomed in on the brain, revealing a maze of lines with bright stuff swirling around them.

Time Skip

Jenner is being followed throughout the building by the rest of us. He's saying that the building is shutting down on its own. We keep walking and he tells us more about what's going on. At the bottom of the steps, we meet Rick. Jenner informs him of the situation.

"Lori, grab our things. Everybody get your stuff. We're getting out of here now." Rick told us. We took out running after I grabbed Glenn's hand. However, the alarm had gone off, and there was a 30-minute countdown on the screen. Shane advised us to pay attention to Rick and gather our belongings. Glenn and I dashed back to our room and stuffed our belongings into our respective bags. Daryl screamed at Jenner. Jenner convinced us that this was the best option.

"what is what happens in 28 minutes." Rick said.

Jenner stayed silent, so I put the jigsaw pieces together.

"RICK! Jenner is talking about the fact that the building is about to explode up." I told him.

Jenner begins to yell at us about where we are. Jenner instructed his robot to inform us of HIT's existence. However, when the robot came to a halt, everyone began to cry.Everyone is attempting to open the doors. Rick is hoping to get Jenner to unlock the door. When the doors to the building suddenly open, we all rush out. Everyone tries to break the windows when we get to them, but nothing works. Carol then addressed Rick.

"Rick I might have something that might help." She gose to say.

"Carol, I don't think a nail file is going to do it." Shane says to Carol. She handed Rick the Grenada I found in the tank me and Rick where stuck in. We all got down. Then a big bang happened and the window broke we all ran out as fast as possible while shooting walkers. I got in Daryl's truck then Daryl came in and he covered me. I could hear them shouting for Dale and Andrea to get down then the building went off. Dale and Andrea ran to the RV and we drove off as fast as was could.