Finding Sophia (part 3)

Glenn's POV

I know Lori told me not to tell Rick about her being pregnant but he has to know for the safety of our group. Walking up to Rick and pulling him aside. 

" I need to tell you something."

" All right was is it."

" Lori told me not to tell you but you have to know about it." I stop for a second rethinking if I should tell him or not but I went out and told him.

" Lori is pregnant with Shane's baby." Rick just looked at me. I didn't know what to do. I just stood there and waited for him to say something to me.

" All right Glenn thanks for telling me I'll have a word with her about it." And he walked off.

  Rick's POV

Walking up to Lori waiting for her to say something to me.

" Is there something you need to tell me?" I told her.

" We can't leave I'm pregnant." I knew it was true. I knew Glenn wouldn't lie to me. But I was pissed.

" You can yell if you want....Scream if you have to...Talk to me." She told me.

"How long have you known?" I told her. Getting right up in her face.

" Doesn't matter."

" Days, weeks. It's Shane's isn't it." I tell her. I know she knows it's Shane's.

" Yes." She said looking down at her feet. 

" I screwed up ok Rick. Is that what you want me to say. I know I screwed up and slipped with Shane and now I'm pregnant. I didn't mean it yo happen."

" You screwed up a long time ago Lori. You slept with Shane behind my back when we were married. And your blaming yourselves right now." I tell her. 

" I made a mistake back than and then you were in the hospital and he was there for me and Carl. What was I supposed to do." I couldn't listen to this anymore.

" Does Shane know about this."

" No not yet." 

" Well you'll have to tell him before we get a hold of this and figure out what to do  and keep you and the baby safe." I told her. I might not be happy but I'm not going to stand here and do nothing.

" Tell me how."

" We'll figure it out. You tell Shane and then we'll try and figure it out."

"I'm not giving birth in a ditch..Not when it's life lying by a thread for the second it's born...Now whenever it cry we'll..We'll put it and Carl and everyone we hear about into danger that's not right."

" Not even giving it a chance isn't right either. Idalia cry's sometime and she's a little." I tell her to make her feel better. 

" Maybe this is why I didn't want to tell you and not tell Shane."

" I still don't understand why you think Shane make you have a baby you don't want."