Finding Sophia (part 2)

Glenn's POV

I went outside after eating to breath some fresh air and take a walk around the property. Strolling through the farm. I could hear grunting like walkers, as I approached the barn, so I walked up the ladder to investigate. When I arrived to the top, I flashed my light on the barn's floor, and the entire barn was filed with walkers. I dashed out now the barn and back to my tent, and I'll have to inform Rick in the morning or at lest someone about it. 

Time Skip

Standing outside with Dale's binoculars watching the barn. I just don't get why they have a barn full of walkers they could brake loss with the amount in the barn. 

" Cant you make it mot obvious." Maggie said while coming towards me. 

" I don't know what your talking about." I told he hoping she will believe me. 

" I saw you go into the barn last night." 

" Can you please tell me why your dad has a barn full of walkers. It's creepy." I tell her as she's trying to 'shhh' me. 

" Just trust me on this ok."

" How we have kids with us and I have a beautiful girl i'm truing to look after. I can't lie to them."

" You have to keep this to your self. You have to please." She says then walks off. 

 Idalia's POV

Me and Daryl are in his tent. Daryl's poking holes in his tent and I'm trying to make a arrow like Daryl dose. 

"Hey how you doing. This isn't that great but." Andrea came in to our tent and passed Daryl a book. Daryl looks though it. 

" What no pictures." He say's.

" I'm so sorry. I feel like shit." She say's to him. I look at Daryl waiting for her to not say that word it's very bad word. but he doesn't so I went and said it. 

"That's a bad word you shouldn't say that." I said to her. I look back at Daryl and he's just smiling at me but he turns back to Andrea.

" You and me both." 

" I don't expect you to forgive me but if there is anything I can do." She goes and says but Daryl stops her.

" You where protecting the crew." She gets up and walks out the tent but stops when Daryl called her.

" But hey, shoot me again you best pray I'm dead." She walked off after that. I just sit there looking angry at both of them. 

"What's up princes?" Daryl asked. 

" I'm not happy." I tell him. 

"Why you not happy princes?"

" Because one Andrea shot you. And two you forgave her. Three she said a bad word in front of me." And four I got no cuddles from you today." I said.Trying to get him a bit sad like I am.

" Love come here to me.' He tells me. I crawl to him. H e picked me up and had me laying on him. 

"Love, I know your upset but I'm fine but Andrea was trying to protect the group. you would do the same would you?" He asked me, I nodded my head but then I lifted my head to look at him.

" But I wouldn't be as stupid as Andrea is.  I would lean how to shoot first. I'm not that stupid.' I told Daryl and he went out and laughed. 

"Yes, love you would learn how to shoot first. Don't want you getting hurt again."