Gun Shot

Daryl POV

Walking back to the highway, these arseholes whine about how far away the highway is. But we're not that far away. Yet no one cares about that right now because I just heard a gunshot. I swear to God, if something happened to Idalia, I'd be livid with someone when I find out.We continue to move forward, but Andrea begins to yell furiously. We all bolted, but by the time we reached, a woman on a horse had arrived and killed the walker.

"Lori, Daryl." Some woman shouts out.

"I'm Lori and this is Daryl." Lori went and said turning towards me as she says my name.

"Rick sent me. You got to come now." This crazy woman said?

"What?" Both Lori and I said.

"There's been an accident Idalia's been shot. She saved Cal from getting shot. His fine. But she's still alive. But you've got to come now." Lori went off towards the horse.

"wow wow. We don't know this girl. You can't get on that horse." I try and stop her. While she gets on the horse.

"Rick said you had others on the highway that big traffic." She said. Glenn went and agreed with her.

"Back track to fairbairn Road two miles down is our farm you'll see the mailbox name's Greene." And she went off with Lori behind her. We were just standing there, unsure of what to do. But I'm too frustrated because my Idalia was just shot and I wasn't there to help her. When the walker stood up, I simply shot it as I walked away.

"Shut up."

Time skip

We were driving down to the location where the woman had instructed us. Seeing the mailbox, I knew this was where our group was. I'm getting off my bike and sprinting over to my girl. Just seeing her all pale on the bed crushed my heart. Walking up to her and taking her hand in hers as i sat in a chair next to her. Glenn stepped in and laid on the other side of the bed after hearing footsteps behind me. This old man entered and examined her. As I walked out the door, I noticed Rick standing outside with Lori. With a bitter expression on my face, I stormed up to him.

"What the fuck happened out there." I asked.

"Just a stupid hunting accidents that happened that's all Daryl." Rick went and said.

"Just a stupid hunting accident. She is in there with stitches. She had a bullet in her. She was in pain and I wasn't there for her." I shouted at him.

"I was there for her Daryl I never left her side. I was there with her." He attempted to persuade me. I wanted to scream at Rick, but he was there for her when I couldn't, and for that I was grateful.

Rick's POV

I'm waiting for Idalia to open her lovely blue diamond eyes as I sit next to the bed.

"Hey Ricky."In the distance, I hear the most lovely voice I've heard in days. When I look up, my sweetheart is staring straight at me.

" Hey sweetheart."

" Is Daryl and Glenn coming to see me."  my sweetheart said to me. I laugh a little knowing there'll be here in any minute now.

"Yes, sweetheart Daryl and Glenn will come and see you but right now there very busy OK." I said to her. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Are they OK?" She asked in her cute voice. Knowing that she's in her head space.

"Baby there fine Daryl is just sorting out his tent and Glenn is out on a run with someone and he'll be back as soon as possible." I tell her. She nods her head. I pick up her head so she's looking at me.

"Hey daddy, I'm just like you now we're both been shot." She said so excitedly. I just look at her. She just called me daddy for the first time. She just called me daddy. I look at her while smiling.

"Yes my love you are just like me now." I say to her. She's looked tired so i grabbed the bedding and pulled it up to her.

"Get come sleep my love and in the morning I'll tell Daryl and Glenn to see you OK love." I told her. She nodded her head while smiling while closing her eyes.

Glenn's POV

The girl from the woods came and told me. That Rick wants me to go on a run with her to a pharmacy a mile down to get more supplies.

We made are way to the pharmacy getting the supplies. She's cute but to be honest my Idalia is better. I just want this to be over and done with so I can go back to the farm and just sit with her and just wait for her to open her beautiful blue eyes. I'm just glad that Maggie's dad can be there for her if she's in pain again and I'm also glad that Rick and Daryl are there with her if she wakes up when I'm still here. Walking around the aisles looking for things when I stumbled upon a couple of packed of condoms. I grab a couple of packets and put then in my bag. Just in case somthing happens between me and Idalia or something.

Time skip

Getting back to the farm Rick walked up to me and went on about how Idalia wants to see me. But Rick told me to go in the morning because she to tired tight now and she needs her sleep.