The memorial

Rick's POV

Wondering back in to the barn after checking on Carol. 

"Want us to start berrying?" T-dog asked but my head was in the wrong place to think on what to do. Shane had to show off and prove that he can be a good leader of the group. 

"We need a surveys. Carol would want that." Andrea spoke out.

"We all want that." T-dog told her. I just can't deal with this right now we've been looking for this girl for weeks and she was in their barn the whole time we've been looking. 

"Let's dig a grave for Sophia and at and for Sean....uh by over those trees and we need a truck to move all the bodies." Lori told us.

"I'll get the keys." The young boy said but Shane held out his hand telling him that he'll get them then he wondered off.

"And the others. That's a lot to berry."

"We berry the one's we love. We burn the rest." Andrea told the kid. 

"Let's get to work." Lori told the group."

Daryl's POV 

She Called me daddy. I'm just shocked when she called me daddy. I already knew she was a little   because I'm a daddy Dom but I didn't expect her to call me that. I guess she was just taking her time like she is with Rick and Glenn. Like I knew she was going to call me daddy one day as she needed a Garden. But her calling me daddy first I didn't excepted to happen. 

I just shake my head and kiss her forehead when we go in the RV with Carol waiting for the funeral for Sophia. 

 "You ready." Lori said while coming into the RV. But all Carol could do was shake her head. 

"Why?" That's all she said to us.

"Because that's your little girl." I try to reason with her.

"That's not my little girl. That's some thing. My Sophia was alone in the woods. All this time I thought..... She didn't cry herself to sleep, she didn't go hungry.. she didn't find her way back... Sophia died a long time ago." Said Carol. Lori walked out of the RV as for me and Idalia we just say there with Carol for a bit. But her being so careless it just made me to pissed off so I picked Idalia up and we left the RV.

We all gathud around the graves that we dug and payed are respect. We all separated into our own ways. But I just wanted to be on my own so I went on my knees as Idalia looked at me with her sweet innocent eyes. 

"Why don't you stay with Glenn and Rick sweetheart I think they would like that so muck." I told her as calmly as I could trying not to make her upset with me.

"Will chu be okay daddy." She asked. 

"Of course I'll be okay. I'll be back soon okay my love and then when I come back we can spent time with each other okay love." I told her. She just nodded at me then ran off to fine Rick and I went into the woods to let off some steam.

Glenn's POV 

"Glenny." A squeal could be heard from behind me. I'm going to turn around to have a look, but Armes quickly wrap around my midsection.

"Hi baby girl. How you doing?" I consulted her.

"I'm fine Daryl told me I should go and see you and Rick." She told me. 

"Well isn't that nice of him to say that." I told he as she nodded her head. I grabbed he hand and we walked to the house. 

"Are we going to see Hershel and Maggie. Glenny." 

"Yes sweetheart we are." I informed her. When I looked down and saw she was having trouble walking, I took it upon myself to pick her up and carry her to the house.

Time skip

"So if your group please you wouldn't stay." Maggie said. 

"I .... I haven't really thought about it. I mean I.... I didn't know.... Do you think this is really the time to discuss this I mean." 

"Well I'm not really feeling like there's a lot of time for anything." Maggie told me.

"No, no, there is.... There is...I.. I ...I want to."  

BANG!  Maggie and I turn around and saw Beth on the floor and Idalia trying to wake her up. we came running towards them. Idalia looked up to us with tires streaming down her face. I went to pick her up, but when I did I saw blood on her. 

Time skip

Sweetie can you hear me." Maggie asked Beth but she didn't respond to Maggie. Lori came running into the room. 

"What's wrong with her." Maggie asked Lori.

"She might be in shock. Where's Hershel." Lori asked.

"We can't find him anywhere." Idalia told Lori while she hugs me tighter.

I Dalia turned to me and asked.

"Is Beth going to be okay daddy." She said to me. But she just called me daddy. Okay calm down it isn't a big deal.

"Yes my love Beth will be fine. you don't have worry about it." Told her. She just nodded and put her head in between my neck.  

Idalia's POV 

We walked into the Greene's house. I saw Maggie and Beth in the kitchen so I ran in there and hugged them both as tight as I can. 

"Sweetie you stay here with Beth and help her with the dishes okay." Maggie asked me to do. I nodded my head and started to help Beth. 

We where there cleaning and drying the dishes and I notice that Beth wasn't looking so good then all of a sudden Beth fell on the floor. Maggie and Glenny ran into the itching and Glenny picked me up and saw I had a big gash on my hands where the dished broke so Glenny placed me on the table and cleaned me all up. 

Rick's POV

Glenn and I are on the read looking for Hershel. The  car ride was quiet until Glenn opened his mouth.

"She called me daddy earlier today." He went out and said. 

"Who did."I asked. 

"Idalia did when we where in the bedroom seeing if Beth was okay. She called me daddy. Had she called you daddy yet." He asked me. I just shock my head no. 

"She will. Spend time with her. I know your always busy but make time with her then maybe she might. I don't even know if she called Daryl daddy yet." He said. 

We got into town to the bar Hershel might be in that Maggie told us. Getting out the car Glenn stoped me. 

"Rick, I know about Lori being pregnant. I got her those pills." He told me. 

"I figured." I told him then went out the car. 

"I'm sorry I kept it from you." 

"Don't be. You did what you thought was right. Just so happened it wasn't. But we move on. But Glenn if Shane found out you gave Lori those pill he won't be happy." I told him.

"Why would Shane not be happy it's your baby isn't it." He asked. 

"No it's not my baby it's Shane's. But we're only keeping it to ourselves you got that Glenn." I told him. 

"Ye sure just keep it to ourselves got it."