Prison

Darryl's POV

Escaping and running to various hideouts just to survive and escape the walkers is becoming increasingly difficult because Lori is pregnant and Idalia keeps entering and exiting her head space in search of attention. We've gotten used to her changing like Michonne said and the first time it happened I almost shit my pants. Just seeing her face change like that was interesting but also scary as fuck.

When one of us is away, Rick and I alternate taking care of her. She was reportedly very needy the last time Rick was taking care of her. Every tome she sat on his lap, she constantly rubbed against him, complaining that her princess parts were hurting. 

I actually do give credit to Rick. Allowing himself to cool off and not taking her immediately as I would. I doubt I could have kept it inside the way he did. I just hope she won't do it to me because I'm sure I wouldn't be able to hold on. But much though I really want her to do it just yet. Rick should do it rather then me because I don't want to risk hurting her.  

Rick's POV

I never knew my little girl could be so needy. I knew it was going to happen eventually but I was hoping it would be when we are in a safe place and we don't have to worry about walkers getting us.

Don't get me wrong I would love to be sexual with my princess but Daryl and I haven't had the talk with her yet and she has to be ready for it. We don't want her being uncomfortable or unhappy because she has to satisfy Daryl and I.

All the thoughts came rushing in from the other day when she climbed onto my lap.

'I licked my lips and lashed them onto her's. The feeling of her ass grinding against my clothed cock drove me wild. I eventually broke the kiss. I didn't want to but it had to be done just in case someone was and we would never hear the end of it. 

" I think we should slow down" I said but at the same time chuckled at the innocent whimper that fell from her lips. " I don't think you're ready for what comes next." I said after woulds, holding her frame tightly.

" Did I do something wrong?" She asked a little worried. 

"No, of course not sweetheart." I assured her. "But the rocking and the grinding are going to have to stop because it's to lead us into an entirely different experience."

" What experience?" She asked confused.

I pinched her bum to elicit a yelp. " The kind that gets us both naked.' 

 I felt someone nudge me, and that took me out of my thoughts. 

"Thinking about the other day." Daryl asked while still walking ahead of me. 

"Ye, I can't seen to get it out of my mind." I told him while watching my footing so I don't fall. 

"That's Idalia for you." He shouted out. All I did was nod my head I didn't know what to say after that. 

Walking along the train tracks we come across a prison with some walkers still roaming around outside.

"That's a shame." Said Daryl. But all I could think about is how this place could work if we just find away to get in and close the gate then kill off the walkers out the front then spend the night there then the morning some of us can clear out the prison and they and make it a home for us.

Time Skip

Getting the pliers out and cutting the fence open. We all climb in, Glenn and Daryl closing the fence up to prevent the walkers coming is and having us kill more then we have to. 

We all get ready in our position to close the gate so no more walkers can come though. Daryl and Michonne are with Idalia up in the tower just to keep her from walking off and somewhat getting hurt. I know she can help but I just got her back so Daryl and I are doing the best we can to keep her save for now until we are 100% she can go out and help us. 

Idalia's  POV 

While he kept watch, I wanted to be with Daddy Daryl. We haven't pent any time together because he has been busy all day. So I decided to see hime right away. 

Walking up to the vehicle he was on top of, I got right up to it and lifted my head up at him. When I looked up he was looking down at me with a loving smile on his face. it doesn't  happen often but when it does I cherish it for a long time and I try and make it last as long as possible. 

" Is it okay if I come up daddy?" I asked as sweet and as innocent as I can.

" Of course you can sweetheart. You need a hand up?" He asked. 

" Yes, please daddy." He came to the edge of the vehicle and let out his hand for me to grab ahold to while he lifted me up. He sat down after holding his hand out for me to join him. As I grabbed his hand he pulled me onto his lap and I let out a little yelp, my face turned so red from embarrassment so I hide in between hid neck. I could feel him chuckling and it wasn't funny but at least I got him to laugh a bit and that makes me happy. 

I got bored sitting on daddy's lap and my princess parts started to feel funny so I just squealed and bounced in his lap but soon stopped what I was doing as daddy groaned and grabbed my hips and growled in my ear. I've never heard daddy growl before and it maid my princess parts hurt even more. " Baby girl you better stop or I'll end up fucking you out in front of everyone to see hmm." I quickly stopped and pushed my head into his chest as he just chuckled again.   

Watching everyone around the fire in the distance maid me think of how lucky we are to have each and every one of us here and how we found the prison. We can do anything as long as we're together.  While looking at the group I could see Carol walking towards daddy and I with two plates with her was she got closer she climbed on to the vehicle with days help and gave us food. While I'm munching away on my food I saw daddy giving Carol a back massage I didn't bother me but sometimes I did wonder if I wasn't here would Daddy Daryl be with Carol and daddy Rick go back to Lori. But I know better then to think like that and know they wouldn't leave me and I'm so grateful for it. Eventually Carol left and I was getting tired so I snuggled up to daddy and said good night and drifted of to sleep.