what is love? pt. 2 (camilo x f!reader)

❥ lol here's part two :) this took me so long sidbdj part three might take a whole week or something
⚠️warnings: none
————————————————————-

"Woah, slow down, mijo! What's got you in such a rush?" Felix asked his son, who was quickly trying to eat his breakfast and leave.
"Nofing." Camilo replied, his mouth full.

"I heard he was talking to a girl all day yesterday." Dolores said, casually snitching on her younger brother. He gave her a glare.

"Oh? What girl?" Pepa asked, clapping her hands together happily.
"I just introduced him to a friend of mine. Her name's Y/N. I guess they hit it off, as expected." Mirabel smirked, as Camilo spit out his food and accidentally turned into Y/N.

"Oh, is that what she looks like? What an interesting girl!" Pepa grinned,
"Y/N... she seems nice. I don't see her very often, though." Luisa pointed out.

"Yeah, she's a little antisocial. Anyways, see ya!" Camilo said, quickly leaving his family confused.

-

"Good morning, N/N! How are you?" Camilo greeted, entering the girl's lab.
"N/N?" The girl tilted her head to the side in confusion.
Today, the girl didn't have on her lab coat or tangled hair. But she had on more casual clothes, her hair seemed healthier, and her eyebags were slightly faded. She also stood in the light, clearly seen.

Camilo's face went red as he thought deeply about the girl's appearance.
She looks just like a dream!

"Uh..."
Suddenly he went quiet, fiddling with his clothes.

'Why is he flustered? There's no way he likes me, I'm like one of Bruno's rats!' Y/N thought.

"Well, uh, sorry for staring. You just look... different." Camilo chuckled nervously.
Y/N looked down. "Is that a bad thing?"

"What? No no no, of course not! You look beautiful! I mean, not beautiful- wait, I mean, you're not ugly at all! You're just- ah, I should shut up." Camilo rambled, mentally facepalming.

Then he heard it.

"You're adorable, Camilo." Y/N laughed.

He did it. He made her laugh.

-

And once again, they talked all day. For hours, they would discuss random topics and Camilo would say something stupid and Y/N would correct him.
That became a daily routine, as they both could barely spend time apart and learned some creepily disturbing details about the other.

And it was also during that time period that they both developed feelings for the other.

-

Feelings? Y/N? Nah. She always stayed in her little house and worked, not caring at all to interact with others. She rarely ever went outside and had one friend. Y/N was fine with that, since most of the people she loved always left. Either grew away from her or left in some way. Nobody in her life ever stayed.

So why was she getting attached so easily to some random Wybie lookalike guy with charming features and personality? He'll probably get bored of her, or just stop coming.
But more importantly, why was Y/N putting so much effort into their relationship? She didn't care how Mirabel saw her, but cared about Camilo's views.

'Is this... love? No way. Love doesn't exist. It's just a concept people created. But if it doesn't exist... what is this feeling? I've only known him for a few weeks, but Camilo always gives me this weird feeling...'