it's okay (child!luisa x child!f!reader)

sooooo i kinda disappeared. but i'm here now... lol. but thanks for 40k and all the votes/comments (it's so fun reading them all :)
ALSO THIS WAS A REQUEST, i always look at requests but i don't always remember to do them- sorry guys LMAO
⚠️ warnings: none
————————————————————

"Y/N! Y/NNNNN!" Luisa cried.
Hearing the distant sobs of her closest friend, Y/N rushed over to see Luisa's arm limp.
"I can't feel my arm!" She cried.

This happened pretty often. Luisa was getting used to her powers and couldn't differentiate between whether she could carry something or not.
And that resulted in her getting injured very often, and always ran to her closest friend.

"Does it hurt?" Y/N questioned, innocently.
"NO! I can't feel it at all!" Luisa continued sobbing her eyes out.

"Luisa, it's okay. Don't cry..." Y/N consoled, as best as she could. But even Y/N knew that sometimes if Luisa started crying, stopping it would be harder than stopping Disney from making dumb live-action movies. 

"But Y/NNNNN how am I supposed to help everyone if I'm hurt?" Luisa hiccupped, continuing to sob. 

"Help everyone? Oh, come on! They're big adults and kids, they can help themselves! Right now, we need your mom's help, you don't have to always help people!" Y/N encouraged, grabbing Luisa's arm and dragging her towards Julieta. 

"B-But-"

"Butts are for boys! Luisa, come onnnn!" Y/N urged, barely moving her best friend.

"Y/N! I don't wanna!" Luisa whined. 

"Wanna what? That doesn't make sense! Is your head hurt too?" She joked.

Luisa, very sensitive by her comment, started crying harder than a teenager listening to Mitski. As if she wasn't crying hard enough. 

"Snap out of it! Or else I won't share my goldfish with you!" Y/N threatened, pulling out a bag of goldfish out of thin air.

Luisa immediately stopped crying, and suddenly stood up faster than a new Attack On Titan character dying. 

Y/N sighed in relief, marching in triumph to Luisa's mother.

-

"Your mom makes the best food!" Y/N exclaimed

"She does! My mommy is the best!" Luisa replied happily, now healed.

"Can I have your goldfish now?" 

"I might have already eaten them on the way here..."