𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

010. 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉 
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"clay did you make me clean my house for you to not even go inside?"

"yes."

i glared at him as he gave me a cheeky smile.

he had showed up to my house with flowers, saying he wasn't gonna take long and that he was sorry for making me clean for nothing.

"okay so...what did you want to. tell me then?" i asked him, holding the bouquet of flowers. "thank you for the flowers by the way."

"i- uh..." he stuttered, trying to form a sentence. "i wanted to know if you would like to go on a date with me."

i felt my cheeks heat up as soon as the words left his mouth.

"if you don't want to that's totally fine, i understand. maybe i read this whole thing wron-"

i cut him off by giving him a kiss on the cheek, my hand holding the other side if his face. "i'd love to go on a date with you."

"really? oh wow. that's...that's awesome!"

i laughed as he gave me multiple kisses all over my face. "does saturday work for you? you know, since you have work."

"that's perfect actually." i smiled and nodded.

"okay okay," he nodded. "gosh, i can't believe you actually said yes."

"i can't believe you asked me out."

"oh come on now, you know i was going to eventually." he scoffed.

"yeah, maybe. but i wasn't going to get my hopes up."

"okay i'm gonna go now to plan everything, you just relax and think about how the sexiest man alive asked you out."

"andrew garfield asked me out?" i tilted my hand to the side. "that's a surprise."

"oh shut up," he rolled his eyes. he gave me another kiss on the cheek before walking towards his car. "bye!"

"bye!" i waved.

i saw him get into his car and let out a deep breath, soon cheering in his own car. you could even hear a faint 'woohoo!' come out of his car.

i smiled to myself as i closed the door and walked over to the dining table, replacing the old flowers with the new ones clay got me.

꒰ ‧ ‧₊˚ time skip ₊˚ˑ  ⊹ ꒱

i was wondering about what i had to wear to the date. even though i had till saturday to figure it out.

"it's probably going to be a simple casual date in the movies." i told myself.

but then again, it's clay we're talking about here.

i was looking at some dresses i had in my closet when i got a call from my manager.

"hello?" i answered.

"hello blair, i was wondering if you could do some extra shifts this week."

as i was about to answer i got a text message and decided to check it out. it was a message from clay.

'remember to wear your fanciest dress! :)'

shit. i don't have any fancy dresses.