𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

012. 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙇𝙑𝙀
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"clay it's ten in the morning, i just woke up." i said groggily through the phone.

"well hurry up and read the letter."

"i'm in my pj's though." i looked down at my hello kitty pants and white tank top, along with some huge hamburger slippers.

"i don't mind."

"ugh, okay. be here in like ten minutes?"

"got it! bye!" you could practically hear his smile through the phone before he hung up.

i washed my face and brushed my teeth quickly, trying to fix my hair somewhat.

i walked into my room and looked over at my nightstand. i grabbed the envelope and headed over to the kitchen.

i placed the envelope in the counter and put some toast in the toaster. i grabbed the jam and waited for the toast.

once i had my breakfast i sat down and grabbed the envelope anxiously. for all i know the card could just be a funny letter.

i shook off my thought and peeled open the envelope.

i read what the card had written on it, a wide smile on my face soon after.

when we locked eyes that day in the café,
maybe it was for seconds,
maybe it was for minutes,
i couldn't tell,
i just knew i felt like i was the only boy in the world,
just us two,
alone.

love, dream

p.s. this might be corny but pls like it, it took me a while to think of this

i got startled when i hear a knock on my door.

it must be clay.

i opened the door to see clay in pjs as well. he had food in his right hand inside of a bag.

"so...did you read it?" he asked.

i couldn't help but to pull him into a hug, my hands around his neck.

"i'll take that as a yes."

i nodded, kissing his cheek before letting go.

"oh yeah, you can come in."

as he stepped inside he looked around my place. i remembered it was his first time inside my house and panicked.

what if he thought it was messy? or what if he thought it would've been fancier?

"your house is really nice you know? it's cozy." he smiled, hands in his pockets.

"thank you," i smiled. "i see you decided to wear pjs too huh?"

"oh yeah. i decided both of us should be wearing pjs, it's only fair that way."

i looked at the pants he was wearing. they were dark blue my hero academia pants along with a white tank top and some slippers.

"i see you're a fellow anime fan." i looked up at him.

"sorta," he shrugged. "i watch some shows with nick sometimes, mostly the action ones though."