f o u r

"Katsuya! Katsurin!! I'm home!" Y/n shouted as soon as she entered the door. Two running children came up to her and tackled her with hugs.

"Mama! We missed you!"
"You're home, mama!"

The two then started kissing her cheek and whole face, while Y/n just sat there, giggling.

"Here, I didn't hear any complaints from your grandma, so you two were on your best behavior while I'm gone! You deserve it!" Y/n gave them the bag. She then stood up, her mother smiled at her.

"They were nice little kids. Didn't even fight when they were playing. You raised them well, Y/n." Inko complimented.

"Thanks mom. I'm glad they didn't do anything to tire you out."

"Oh no, they didn't! We just sat down and play a bunch of games they made up. It's fun playing with them," Inko laughed. "You're jusy in time, too. Let's go and set the table. Izuku and Ochako-chan are coming over for dinner."

The two went to the kitchen and started setting up the table. Y/n could hear her kids awe over the toys she bought for them, she just giggled whenever he heard Katsurin make random noises as he played.

"You know, they need some interaction with other kids, too. You remember the daycare you used to go to with Izuku? They're still accepting new kids, " Inko said with a suggestive tone.

"I don't think that's a good idea, mom... Something might happen to them.."  Y/n said, unsure.

"There, they can learn how to socialize with other kids, learn basic things such as colors and shapes, soont they'll be able to read," Inko smiled.

"That's true.. I'll talk to them later about it. Katsurin will definitely agree, but Katsuya is very shy, unlike his brother."

"Katsurin is just like his father," Inko blatantly said.

Y/n's head snapped towards her mom, who didn't seem to be bothered by what she said.

"Mom,"

"Y/n. I know who their father is. It's painfully obvious that it's Katsu--"

"Mom, please. I don't even wanna hear his name, ever. I don't wanna see him, breathe the same air as him. Heck, I don't even want him to see the kids." Y/n said with a stern voice, her eyes squinting.

"Are you really gonna let them grow up without a father, Y/n? Are you really gonna let your kids grow up like you? I know, you and Izuku, grew up without a father figure in your life. But please, if you love your kids, you'd let them know the truth." Inko took a step towards her and placed her hands on her shoulders,  in a gentle manner.

"I don't know how to face him if something happens, mom..."

"He's bound to know, anyway. No secret is kept as a secret forever. Katsurin and Katsuya will eventually start asking you about who their father is. You know that."

"I know, but.. "

'But what if "he"...'

"I know, it's hard. But we're here for you, Y/n dear. Me, your brother. We'll be here beside you."

The door bursted open, "Where are my favorite niece and nephew?!" Izuku shouted, startling the twins who were busy playing with their toys.

"Uncle Deku!"
"Uncle Izuku!"

The two tackled him with a hug, Uraraka behind him just smiling at the three.

"You two, come in and let's eat!"

-

"I heard from Shoto today, Y/n, how was work?" Izuku asked.

"It was great! I got the job as soon as I entered. I'll be a pro hero in no time." Y/n proudly said.

"Huh?  Mama is a pro hero now?!" Katsurin beamed.

"Not yet, sweetheart. Mama is still a sidekick, but I'll be a pro hero soon! I'll beat your uncle Izuku and take his place as the number 1 Hero!" Y/n answered with a smile.

"Hey! No fair!" Izuku playfully argued.

Just then, the TV showed a news report about a recent villain attack.

"The number 3 pro hero Shoto, finally introduces us his first and new sidekick, Flarean! Her fire quirk saved all of the trapped people inside the building after a series of explosions caused by villains!"

"Look, it's mama!!" Katsurin said, his cheeks tainted with pink while his eyes glowed with stars as he stared at the TV.

"First day as a sidekick and you already got action! That's amazing, Y/n!" Ochako said with the same expression as Katsurin.

"Mama's hero name is Flarean? It's so cool!" Katsuya beamed, her small hands clenched in a fist. Y/n looked at her adorably.

"Sources say that Flarean was our Big 3's classmate, but disappeared for 5 years due to unknown reasons. According to Flarean, she isn't planning on staying as a sidekick for the pro hero Shoto, she's also aiming to be a pro hero herself!" The reporter said as the screen showed Y/n answering questions, her facial expressions seemed like she was uncomfortable.

"My mama is so cool!" Katsurin proudly said.

"She is! I'm her number one fan!" Izuku beamed.

"No, I'm her son, so I'm her number one fan!" Katsurin argued.

"Okay, everyone, let's just eat," Y/n stopped them before they started fighting.