n i n e

author's note at the end, please read!

"And then, wait, can you believe this though, Denki and Kyouka ended up being together!" Kirishima excitedly said.

"It's obvious those two would end up together. They're highschool sweethearts," Y/n laughed. "How about you, Red Riot? Got your eyes on anyone?" Y/n teased.

"Actually, do you remember our classmate.. Mina? We've known each other since middleschool..." Kirishima blushed as he spoke.

"I knew it! It was sooo obvious! I noticed it when we were in our first year!!" Y/n maniacally laughed.

"Y/n!" Kirishima shyly called.

"H-how about you?! You still like Bakubro?!" Kirishima teased back.

Y/n stopped laughing, her mind in short circuit.

"Oh--was that too far? I'm so sorry!" He immediately bowed and apologized.

"It's okay, Ei! It's nothing!" She laughed.

"But seriously... Have you seen him since you got back?"

"No.. And as much I can, I'm trying to avoid him."

"Yeah.. That's probably a good idea, considering he started going out with someone."

"He what?"

_

Y/n has lost the will to socialize and interact with Kirishima ever since he mentioned that. Kirishima noticed this, too. He felt bad that she suddenly stopped talking.

"Hey, Y/n. I'm really sorry for saying those. I don't want things to be awkward!" He held her shoulders.

"Eijiro, it's okay! Don't even worry about it!" She smiled.

"Really? I wanna make it up to you--I'm really sorry!"

"It's not your fault, Eijiro. It's my fault for being sensitive whenever I hear his name," She gave him a sad smile.

"W-Well! Why don't we go and patrol near the mall! We can buy some food from the stalls there!"

"That's.. A good idea," She smiled.

_

When they arrived near the mall, they started eating some food that they thought looked delicious.

"I missed when we used to stay outside school and eat street foods!" Kirishima exclaimed, cheeks full of food.

"Yeah! We used to take turns when paying for them!" Y/n smiled.

They decided to sit by a bench near the food stalls to rest for a bit.

"How's everyone? I haven't heard from all of our classmates yet," Y/n brought up the topic, Kirishima smiled.

"They're good, everyone's doing well. Denki and Jirou are planning to get married next year, I heard that Midoriya and Uraraka are, too! Ojiro and Hagakure, remember them? Those two started dating a few months ago. Oh, and Iida and Momo, those two have something going on,"

"I've actually met Yaomomo and Tenya a few days ago. They look so professional!" Y/n exclaimed.

"The guys in our group, Sero! You remember him? He's working with some pro heroes from another country mostly for rescue missions I'm so proud of him! And Mina! She's an amazing hero, and she opened a dance studio!"

"That's so cool! Mina always had a thing for dancing, she's so passionate about it besides being a hero. I'm so happy for them,"

"I know, right?! Some of our classmates, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Ojiro and Shoji are all planning on starting their own agencies!"

"That's great!!"

The two started laughing.

"Well, what about.. Him?" Y/n asked, still unable to say his name.

"Oh, Bakugou?" Kirishima looked at her just to make sure, and she nodded.

"He started his own agency after we graduated. He invited me to work for him and I said yes, so I'm under Agency Bakugou now." Kirishima said with a smile.

"That's.. great. He always dreamt of starting his own agency when we were kids," Y/n looked away.

"It's amazing how everyone got so far when it has only been years,"

"Yeah. We've been through so much. Wars, villain attacks. The League of Villains. You all deserve what you have now after going through all those hell." Y/n said and nodded.

"What about you, though? What happened to you?"

'Should I.. tell him the truth?'

"Well, like I said, something came up 5 years ago. And I had to move away. I was so busy because I had to take care of things while working on my business. I couldn't continue my hero career while I was there, I could only start a business to support myself," Y/n explained.

"Still, you were on your own when you went there. You're so amazing for being strong and going through all of that. I'm also proud of you,  Y/n." Kirishima said and smiled.

"Thanks, Ei."

From a distance, a loud, ear-shattering explosion errupted. The explosion was so big that there was a huge gush of air that when Y/n stood up, she was pushed back down so suddenly. Kirishima was beside her to support her.

"S-Shit!"

"The attack started! We have to go, Y/n!!"

Y/n looked forward in horror. It was the mall that was under attack.

_

a/n

hey ther3! yui here. i started writing this book as a self indulgent thing, but seeing as it's doing well, getting a good amount of reads, i decided to continue it until i can no longer update. welp. i'd really appreciate some comments, tell me about your thoughts on this book! i will take em to heart and if you have suggestions and criticism, i will gladly accept and consider them. thank you so much for reading this book, honestly i did not expect it to get some reads. if you're in the dsmp fandom, check out my other books and my account on ao3!

<3 yui