t w e n t y o n e

"Mama!" Katsuya shouted and ran towards the door. The older twin soon following.

The twins engulfed their mother in a tight hug. Y/n winced in pain when Katsuya applied some pressure on her wound.

"Mama? Are you okay?"

"Yes sweetheart. I just got hurt earlier from fighting--"

"Mama's fighting a villain! Look, on the TV!" Katsurin suddenly shouted, pointing towards the TV. The twins rushed towards back to the living room.

"Once again, our new pro hero Flarean along with Number 3 Pro hero Shoto, took a villain down and saved a hostage!" The reporters said with enthusiasm,  the screen showing a footage of Y/n with her fiery wings, jumping behind the villain and grabbing the little girl away from harm. An audible gunshot was heard, followed by a series of gasps and shouts. Y/n's hero costume slowly got bloody, while Shoto quickly immobilized the villain using his ice quirk.

"Mama! You didn't tell us you work with the number 3 hero! You're so amazing, and that guy Shoto is amazing!" Katsurin beamed with excitement.

"But mama! You got hurt!" Katsuya cried out, with literal tears rolling down her face as she pointed ay Y/n's injury.

Y/n immediately engulfed Katsuya in a hug, comforting the weeping little girl. "Oh darling, it's okay! Mama is okay. See? I'm moving well, am I not?"

"You were amazing mama! I wanna see your fire wings in real life!!!" Katsurin jumped with excitement.

"Mama! I don't want you to work as a hero anymore!" Katsuya cried again.

"That's what heroes do, 'Suya. Come here," Katsuki joined in. He crouched down beside Y/n and the little girl jumped into his arms.

"We heroes always get hurt because of fighting villains. It's a normal thing. Even when you're on the brink of death, it doesn't matter because you just saved lives. That's  how the hero society works," Katsuki explains, his thumb wiping away the little girl's tears.

"Yeah! Papa is right! That's why I'm gonna be a hero too! I'm gonna save lots of lives just like mama! And uncle Deku! And All Might! And Papa Katsuki too!" Katsurin shouted, his fist raised in the air.

"I'm sure you will, my sweet. Come here," Y/n gestured him to come to her to hug him.

"Let's go to the doctor now, then how about some ice cream? A reward after being well behaved today?!" Y/n looked at the twins, and the two immediately started cheering. Katsuya didn't even looked scared knowing she's visit the doctor.

"Well, let's go!" Y/n went to the door, the twins following her. She noticed Katsuki stayed on the floor.

"Papa? Are you not coming with us?" Katsuya waddled back to her father, who simply pat her head.

"You three can go without me," He said and pulled out his phone.

"Bakugou. Let's go. It's your first time taking the kids out to the doctor." Y/n said with a stern voice,

"And ice cream!" Katsurin added.

"Yes, and ice cream too. Besides, we need someone to drive us there anyway." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"What, you're just gonna use me as a chauffeur?" Katsuki angrily stood up.

"You don't have to if you don't wanna. I can go and ask Izuku if he's not busy, then he can take us to the doctor," Y/n said with a smirk.

"Uncle Izuku!"
"Uncle Deku!"

The twins cheered.

"Or I can ask Shoto--"

"Fine! Come on, let's go." Katsuki rushed to the door.

"Her scans shows that she's been recovering very well. Good job! Now, for her quirk tests," The doctor said and laid out a bunch of papers in front of Y/n and Katsuki. The twins were playing in the waiting room full of toys.

"Hold on doc, can we call the twins so they can hear the news?" Y/n glanced at the clear window where she saw the twins running around with toys from the other room.

"Mrs. Bakugou, are you--"

"Y/n is fine," She cut him off, feeling embarrassed to be assumed that she's married.

"Ms. Y/n. Are you sure that you want the kids to know the results at the same time as you? Just the parents knowing will give you enough time to think how you will give the news to the kids, whether it be that Katsuya is quirkless or not." The doctor explained.

"Yes. I'm sure of it. Besides, we already talked about it. Katsuya is fine even if she doesn't get a quirk." She smiled. Katsuki stood up and went towards the door.

"Suya. Surin. Come inside," He calmly said. Despite his calm composure, his heart was beating too fast. He didn't know how he'll react if his daughter is quirkless or not. But either way,

He knows that he'll love Katsuya no matter what.

"The quirk tests shows that..."