t w e n t y s i x

Katsuki enters his car, the door slamming shut harshly, the impact was too much for what it can take for its build.

His phone had stopped vibrating by now. He unlocks it and sees three missed calls from her.

He groans and calls the number. Only a few rings and she answers.

"Hello my Katsu! Why didn't you pick up earlier, hmm?" Her sickeningly sweet voice filled his ears. He groans once again and starts the car.

"I was in a meeting earlier in TDRK Agency. The mission was moved tomorrow night--where are you right now?" He angrily explains and asks, eyes focused on the road.

"On my way to patrols, my love. I was moved to another station--"

"Ask your boss if you can leave early. If he doesn't let you, ditch it. I don't care. I'll pick you up where you are so text me your address. We need to talk." He said rather quickly, and before she can answer he dropped the call.

What Shoto said to him earlier rang in his head.

"Last time I checked, you're still known to be dating--wait, who was it again? Camie Utsushimi? The pro hero?"

He knew that Y/n knows about it, but still, he felt his ego deflate.

He didn't mean what he said to her, about forcibly taking the kids away from her. It was never his intention to.

But he was willing to even go as far as using the kids as a threat just so Y/n will stay with him. Just so that she tells that half and half bastard to leave her alone.

Katsuki arrived at the address where she was, he immediately looked for her. It wasn't long until he spotted her, given the fact that he heard that familiar sweet voice of hers call for him.

Katsuki stares at her, while she looks at him with love in her eyes.

"We need to talk," Katsuki started, taking a step closer to her.

"As you said in the phone, dear. What is it about and why is it so important that you couldn't wait to see me, hmm?"

"Just stop. We're done." He said with venom in his words. Her eyes widened and her smile dropped, a shocked look replaced her previous expression.

"Katsu... Is this a prank? Wait no, you have no sense of humor," She frantically shook her head.

"Don't ever contact me again. We're over because I'm sick of you." He looked at her dead in the eyes, while she was tearing up.

"Katsuki, please! Don't.. Did I do something wrong?" She asks, voice raising in volume and cracking, and she was practically crying at this point.

"Jusr leave me the fuck alone. I'm sick of you." He spat out.

Katsuki turned his back, and was about to go back to his car. When Camie spoke again.

"You're not sick of me. It's because she came back, isn't it?" Her words made him stop in his tracks.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" He asks rather angrily, then he turned around to look at her dead in the eyes.

"I know everything, Katsu. Why you weren't replying to me since last week, and why your sidekicks are the ones running your agency. It's because you're too busy playing family with that whore--"

"Don't fucking call her that, do you hear me?!" He angrily stomped back to where she was, his hands lighting up with explosions.

"But it's true! Photos of her and that pro hero Shoto have been going around-- she's out here making out with Shoto while you're running after her like a dog! You have a girlfriend, Katsu! And that's me, not her!" She shouted st his face.

"I don't care what you think. Or whatever fucked up shit is going on with your head. I don't care of whatever she does. What I care about is our kids!" He leaned down at her as he shouted back.

"Y-you--" Camie stutters, eyes widened at what she heard.

"Yes, I do. Me and Y/n have kids. I just found out recently. And I wanna be with her, not you. Don't come near me or my family, do you fucking hear me?" He threatens and huffs out a breath and leaves her there standing.

"Katsuki..." Camie whispers as tears rolled down her cheeks.

a/n

i apologize for some confusion. i had to re-upload chapter 25 and 26 due to my mistakes. i lost some reads, comments and votes :((( so here's the actual chapter 26!i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i love writing it! thank you so much for the support!

if you happen to comment on the previous chapter but can no longer find your comments, i apologize because thst is my doing.