t w e n t y e i g h t

When All Might arrived, Izuku immediately placed his finger on his mouth, signaling Y/n and All Might to be quiet.

"Don't say anything yet. The kids are panicking because they know you're coming here," Izuku laughs.

"Oh, " All Might started giggling.

"Ouch! Katsuya, don't throw me your things!" Katsurin shouts from inside the room.

"But 'Tsurin-nii, he might be here any second! We have to rush!!" Katsuya shouts back.

The three of them laughed quietly.

Inko enters the room to tell them that the table was finally set, and they all nodded. Once again, they heard a knock on the door. Izuku opened the door this time, and he immediately lightened up when he saw Ochako.

"Katsuya, Katsurin! Aunt Ochako is here!!!" Izuku says excitedly while holding his fiancé.

Y/n had never envied her brother. Not on anything. She knew that he was better at everything. He was stonger, more confident. He was smarter. Izuku is the number one hero and achieved his goal, while Y/n was making her way up to the rankings.

But for the first time, Y/n felt jealousy towards her brother.

Izuku had Ochako. He had someone he truly loved.

And while Y/n was there, stuck in between the father of her children and a man who loves her truly, but she wasn't sure in reciprocating his feelings.

She envied Izuku for having someone to love, while she didn't. She felt something in her chest, pain and frustration, jealousy, envy.

She bitterly smiles and goes to the bedroom without any words.

She sees the kids still scrambling around.

"Kids," She called, but no attention was paid to her.

"Katsuya, Katsurin. Please calm down, it's only All Might,"

"How can you say that, mama?!" Katsuya's head whipped towards her and she had an angry expression which her mother found adorable. "It's All Might we're talking about! And I'm not gonna let him see me and 'Tsurin-nii looking ugly!"

"Well, I find you both adorable," All Might said lovingly, his eyes basically disappearing as he smiled.

The twins were shocked, they halted what they were doing as they stared at the familiar thin-bodied man with unruly golden hair. their reactions were priceless, they were caught off guard.

"Katsuya, Katsurin. Meet All Might. All Might, this is Katsurin and Katsuya. Katsurin is the older twin."

"You both look just like your father, young Bakugou. Nice to finally meet my grandkids," He proudly said and stepped inside the room to pat their heads.

The twins were still speechless.

"Did.. Did All Might say grandkids..." Katsurin asked in a stuttering mess.

Y/n laughs and nods.

"Well, where's my hug?" All Might laid out his hands wide, and the twins immediately flung themselves forward.

Everyone was now at the dinner table. Katsurin and Katsuya were still starstruck, they couldn't believe that All Might was their 'grandfather'.

Well, technically, they are. The older twins, Y/n and Izuku, are well aware that their mother and All Might have been going out for a long time. Ever since All Might came to their home when he had to ask their mother's permission for the dormitories, they both clicked. They didn't have problems with it, in fact, they were both happy thay their mother is happy. And they certainly were delighted that it was All Might she was going out with.

"Mama, why didn't you tell us that All Might is your dad? You're keeping so many secrets from us!" Katsuya whispered.

It may be just what the child thinks, but it hurt Y/n. It was true, painfully true. That Y/n hid so many things from her kids. And now that they're growing up, they're starting to realize that.

"Izuku, Ochako-chan. When are you planning to get married again?" All Might changes the topic.

"Next year is our time. We have a few classmates that are getting married this year, so we thought we should give way for them. Denki-kun and Jirou-chan, Yaomomo and Iida-kun. I heard that  Ojiro-kun and Hagakure-chan just got engaged yesterday and they're already planning the wedding in a few months," Ochako answered.

"I'm so proud and happy for the both of you," Inko added.

"We're planning on asking the twins to be the flower girl and ring bearer, if they will accept of course," Izuku looks at the twins.

"I'm sure they will!" Y/n happily answered, and the twins nodded their heads.

The rest of the dinner was fine, everyone brought up a topic to talk sbout for the duration of their meal.

"Mom, can you watch the kids again tomorrow?" Y/n asks.

"Of course dear, anytime you need me to." Inko replied with a smile while she starts cleaning up the dishes.

"Thank you. I guess Izu-nii already told you, but we have a mission and it's tomorrow night. I might have some time to drop by before the mission but I doubt it. I don't know when we'll return..."

"I'm sure you'll do great, you and your big brother. You two are amazing heroes," She proudly commented.

"Thanks mom." Y/n smiled back.

"Y/n dear, your phone is ringing," All Might said while waving her phone, the familiar ringtone filling up her ears.

"Thanks dad, I'll just answer this for now, mom," She walked up to All Might and grabbed the phone and went to the balcony.