t w e n t y f i v e

Soon, the head of the Ida Agency and Creati Agency arrived. Everyone settled down, and Y/n stood next to Shoto while he pointed out some last minute things to add to her presentation. It was only a small part that she needed to take over with, unlike the last time.

Before the meeting began..

The door bursted open, showing a familiar ash blonde man in his full hero costume glory just like everyone else in the room, except he look exquisite--as Y/n had described.

Y/n's eye twitched as her gaze stayed at Katsuki, a smirk planted on his face. She wanted to punch him so bad.

"Let us now begin." Eraserhead starts.

She wanted to punch him so hard just to wipe that smirk off of his face. The entire meeting, he had his eyes on her, never leaving her small figure.

"Can I ask, why is it that we're going over the details again and having some minor changes?" Ida asks.

"I received word from Hawks, the underling of my father from Endeavor Agency that the enemy may have learned about our movements, hence we are planning to making a move tomorrow night." Shoto explained and showed a letter from Hakws himself.

Everyone tensed up.

"Our suspicion has been proven to be right, that this isn't just a small group of drug dealers. We were told that this group has been mass producing a drug. A drug that can cause a quirk to malfunction. Quirk malfuctions are dangerous because most quirks are very dangerous. For example, if Pro hero Dynamight," Shoto points to Katsuki. "Has been hit by this drug, his quirk will most likely be uncontrollable and cause mass destruction. We need to put a stop in this as there has been reports of incidents like these. "

"We also received reports from various places such as Hosu City, that most of the quirk malfunction of the citizens only happen on people who have said to have strong quirks." Y/n stepped forward,  and Shoto clicked next on the presentation.

"Most of these reports have been submitted by pro heroes under Ida Agency." Y/n smiled as she nodded at Tenya, and the man happily held his head high at the compliment.

She pointed at the screen, "These victims were apprehended and are kept in facilities to keep them safe and those around them. We also sent a research team made up of the best scientists from Sir David, a friend of All Might's."

"All of you are needed here. Not one is more important than the other." Y/n concluded and stepped back.

"But what if one of us gets hit by that drug?" Aizawa leaned forward om the table, resting his elbows on it while his hands supported the weight of his head.

"That's where you come in, Sir Aizawa." Shoto said with a proud smile. "With your quirk, and in case anyone of us gets hit, you can calm any of us down until the mission is over. And if you get hit, it won't, and most likely, won't cause the others trouble."

Aizawa nodded as his lips formed a smirk. Every now and then, he'd like to question his former students and feel how proud they are once they exceed his expectations. Even when he and his students are equal, he still cared for them deeply as his own children and they all respected him truly.

The meeting ended with everyone tense unlike before. They didn't expect the attack to be tomorrow night, to say the least they were unprepared for it. Still, they went over the plan for a few times. Everyone else had to go back to their own agencies or continue their work.

Except for the stubborn Katsuki Bakugou who refused to leave the meeting room. Shoto and Y/n were left to clean up, before they had to go back to their office. Katsuki stood there unmoving, his eyes cautiously eyeing the two who were chattering amongst themselves.

"I take it that I won't be able to drive you home later?" Shoto asks, disappointment hinted in his voice.

"Like I said before, you don't have to. I can handle myself." Y/n sighed.

"No, I'm talking about him," Shoto's head tilted towards the direction where Katsuki was.

"Oh. Please don't mind him. He's just being stubborn as usual." She joked.

As the both of them went back to cleaning up, Katsuki felt his phone vibrate. He set it on silent mode because of the meeting. He fished it out of his very tight and secure pocket and checked the caller id.

His face immediately turned into a sour look, his eyebrows knitting together into one.

His day was absolutely ruined.

He glanced at the two who were still cleaning up, felt himself rage for a bit after Shoto pat her head with a smile across her face.

He sighed and walked towards them, pulling Y/n away from him. His eyes glared at Shoto as he does this.

"What time are you clocking out?" He asks, eyes still glued to Shoto.

"At 6 PM, why?"

"Can you get home by yourself?" Katsuki looks down at her.

"She doesn't need to get home by herself, I can take her home." Shoto sternly said and stepped forward.

"I'm not fucking talking to you, half and half bastard," His gaze went back to Shoto.

"I don't tolerate this kind of behavior and language, Bakugou. You're still in my territory." Shoto smirked.

"I don't fucking care. Stay the fuck away from Y/n." Katsuki said with venom in his words.

"And what if I don't, huh? Last time I checked, you're still known to be dating--wait, who was it again? Camie Utsushimi? The pro hero?" Shoto taunted while Katsuki gritted his teeth. His hands formed into fists, as his mind was getting clouded with anger.

"Camie? From another school? Shoto, didn't you tell me in our 1st year that she asked for your phone number?" Y/n started cackling, Shoto soon joining her with light giggles.

"Man. Katsuki, if you have to go, just go. You don't have to pretend that you care about me just to get to the kids. You're out here dating someone as Camie, and you're acting like you're my husband and playing a kind and loving father towards MY kids? Drop the act. And don't ever come near me or my kids again." She turned to him and hinted seriousness into her tone.

Shoto smirked at her from behind.

"No, I'm fucking not. If you ever forbid me from coming near the kids I will break my promise and fucking take them, and I will make sure you never see them again," His tall figure towered over her, and she definitely shivered at the thought of what Katsuki said.

"Fucking try me," She spat out despite not having full confidence.

"I fucking will, Y/n. Either we talk about this later after my matters or we don't, but you have my word that if we don't, you best say goodbye to Katsuya and Katsurin."