Chapter 1 : Good Evening?

Legend :

   Y/N : Your Name
   E/C : Your Eyes Color
   H/C : Your Hair Color

Remember :

   You're from the real world and you don't know how you ended up in the world of pokemon in the time that Grimsley is in his early 20, so Black and White 1. You, you are 21.

   You kind of know EVERYTHING about that man down to what his team is, what are their attacks, what he likes about each one of them, what kind of games / hobbies he has with them too.

   Grimsley has trust issues thanks to his time at his family house when he was younger.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   You just closed up your 3DS for the night. You've been playing Pokemon B&W all day long so you could get to the Elite 4 real fast. You were so good at it that you knew every part of it by heart. You didn't really '' care '' for anything else than one specific person in the pre-end game. You like that person so much you even went to play the Alola version to see his 40-ish version and Master Ex - the Mobile game - to see his Ultima Form in which he is around 25-30. 

    The Person being Grimsley, the Elite 4 Dark-Type Master.

   To begging with, you LOVE the Dark-Type, there is just something about them that make you fall all over for them. Let's say that right now you don't know if Liepard or Zorua is your favorite, Thievul was also one you love, but he's only in Sword and Shield.

   It was easy to see that Grimsley was liking his Liepard more than the other, but he do make a duo with his Shaperdo in Master EX Ultima Form and his Bisharp for his Alola form. 

   The '' A Day With --- '' you learn more about him and what he do with his pokemon and that made you melt.

   You were surprise to know more about him via the Wikipedia, you didn't think that his hairstyle was inspired from Liepard whiskers. That his outfit is to remember that he's a gambler. His name is a kind of mixt-up of '' dire '', '' grimace '', '' ma, demon '', ''boogeyman '' and '' gamer ''. Also, his Bisharp was LOW LEVEL because Pawniard only evolve at lvl 52. He is also inspired of Vampire and the Grim Reaper, you didn't saw it the first time, but there is things that looked like Scythes in the decoration of his room. But you hate how he call himself '' Uncle Grimsley '' in Sun and Moon. Deeply, you believe he do that around people to make them stay away from him, special the '' golden digger '' type of person or those who love '' fame ''.

   You went to eat a little something before taking a shower and then brushing your teeth. You knew that you'll dream of meeting him, you usually do so after playing. You just dream of having a kind conversation with him like somebody having a TV show going on or just two friends having some time together. Nothing more than that. But you do, sometimes, dream of helping him with his addiction.

   You don't know a lot about it out that he started it after getting out of his family house in which he got all his predicament talent. Knowing what somebody think, read their lies, their truths, know when to play and when to get out. Also to lie himself so get out of a ... touchy battle.

   You sight. You kind of feel like that he would not be close to the other Elite 4, like, he would want to just get out fast of there when all the doors are closed. Getting back home or going out to the Casino near his house, in the town that he's in. You bet he live in Humilau because of Shaperdo, Castalia because of his modern theme, Nimbasa is also a good guess because of all the attractions. Outside of that, there not really a town you can think about where he could be, most have a Gym Leader and are really close to nature or almost in desert zone. You could have guess a nature close one for some privacies, but he wouldn't like all the back and for for the Casino. Castalia could have some houses with greenery behind them near the opposite of the ocean. He would probably like that a lot. That's the town there is more chance for him to be in counting everything he like, yeah, he would have to fly a lot to the Elite 4, but you don't think he would mind it.