Chapter 9 : Realizing

Legend :

   Y/N : Your Name
   E/C : Your Eyes Color
   H/C : Your Hair Color

Remember :

   You're from the real world and you don't know how you ended up in the world of pokemon in the time that Grimsley is in his early 20, so Black and White 1. You, you are 21.

   You kind of know EVERYTHING about that man down to what his team is, what are their attacks, what he likes about each one of them, what kind of games / hobbies he has with them too.

   Grimsley has trust issues thanks to his time at his family house when he was younger.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   After that Date, everything felt more ... intimate. Grimsley would sometimes grab your hand when near you, help you cook, always there to pick you up at work unless there was a bitchy trainer. You felt special when he did that, your hearth would beat a bit faster when you'll saw him arriving at your work with a little happy step in way of walking.

   The ladies at your work do tease you about it, saying how lovely the two of you are, that you're like 2 love Murkrow, making you remember everyday the pokemon you gave him. You would always blush only for Grimsley to notice, that would made him smile and ask what happen, but you never told him, to embarrassed to say it.

   Other times, he would ask for a hug, never took it without permission first. He would even came with you when you went in the backyard to help you take care of his pokemon. Slowly, also, you saw that he was drinking less and less.

   Slowly, Christmas was coming around. You were now in November.

   That day, the Elite Four was close to let the members go do some shopping. Grimsley was one of them, saying '' now that you're here, I HAVE to pass it with you! We need a lot of thing! '' and went out. During that time, somebody came to your place, when you look into the pip hole, you saw Shauntal, smiling at you, even waving. She knew it was you.

   - Could we met? Please Deerling Y/N? 

   You were shocked, but open up, she was a coworker of Grimsley after all and you knew she was kind. The Ghost Type Master came in and let herself feel just like at home. Putting her coat where it should go, taking of her boots. She made her way to the couch, not speaking at all until then, patting the place beside her. Murkrow was near and he quack at her, that made her jump, but she laugh.

    - That's the new member, I see, how lovely.

   - Isn't she?

   - If I remember correctly, you gave her to him.

   - How do you--!?

   She looked at you, you were standing next to her while she was petting the pokemon who love the attention.

    - If you think he doesn't talk about you, you're wrong darling~

   You blushed a bit before going to make 2 glass of water, you didn't ask if she wanted one, but you knew you needed one. When you came back, the Dark Type Pokemon was laying down on her laps and she was petting it without looking at it. She smiled when she saw you came back and took the glass with her free hand.

   - Thank you.

   You simply nodded before sitting next to her, didn't took long for the pokemon to jump on your laps. You laugh a bit before Shauntal open her mouth to talk.

   - So, how is it with him?

    - What do you mean?

   The other woman froze for a moment before speaking.