Chapter 11 : Happy News, New Member

Legend :

   Y/N : Your Name
   E/C : Your Eyes Color
   H/C : Your Hair Color

Remember :

   You're from the real world and you don't know how you ended up in the world of pokemon in the time that Grimsley is in his early 20, so Black and White 1. You, you are 21.

   You kind of know EVERYTHING about that man down to what his team is, what are their attacks, what he likes about each one of them, what kind of games / hobbies he has with them too.

   Grimsley has trust issues thanks to his time at his family house when he was younger.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   The next morning, you woke up because something was moving, around you, in you. You open your eyes on Grimsley that was frowning and moving slowly. When he notice you were waking up, he smiled gently, cheeks red, he stop moving and you understand he was hard in you, reaching his release and you were close too. He moan a bit when you clench on him before speaking.

    - Happy to see you too.

   He smiled a bit before giving one push that made you breathing short for a moment.

   - Sorry, woke up wit ha huge one, need it to get out, you know~

   You grown a bit before looking at him with sleepy eyes mixte with lust.

   - You've been ... going at this for ... how long?

   - Hum, don't know, doesn't count, hurmm~

   You started to feel him move again. You moan, closing you eyes before sensing him kiss you cheek, then your neck.

   - Need to patch that too.

   - Patch ... whaa-aah!~

   He gave one good push and he came, moan lowly into your neck, you got surprise to cum too. He stopped moving before speaking.

   - The bit I've given you, it's ... it has ... there some blood. The couch is clean, don't worry.

   He says that with a laugh before smiling, letting his arms getting behind you, his head settling against your breast. He stay like that for a moment before he finally moved to take you into the shower, slowly, but surely. You were a bit shy to feel it all sliding out of you, when he notice, he just finger it back in you, you where so surpris you needed to hang onto the wall.

   Let's say you didn't came out of there just watch and with a patch-up shoulder. After he got you to his bed, he went on to take care of his pokemons and take food for you.

   Also, he kind of started to do it anytime he could. You open the Pandora Box of Sexe in him. Every times he would get  more and more into it, more kinky. He was scared to bend you over the kitchen table, on the sofa, even against walls or his desk work. Of course, he would always let it in since you ask the first time, you also find out he didn't want it out because, one time, you heard him say something along the line of : 

    '' Need a plug to keep it in ''.

   He was like a rabbit, literally, most of the time he just couldn't leave you. You were a bit scared that when vacation would be over, it would be difficult for him and you to be appart. You don't want the relationship to be just that. But, he slowly got it back together, calming himself down seing the days come shorts. You then understood that it was just all the build up he was having since he has fallen for you.

   When work started again, he would make sure to take you to your job and also came to pick you up when he could. The others at your workplace were happy that you and him were finally something and found it cute how much he would just hold your hand, give you a kiss before leaving and after picking you up. You were shy about it, but you wouldn't change it.