Chapter 2 : Learning

Legend :

   Y/N : Your Name
   E/C : Your Eyes Color
   H/C : Your Hair Color

Remember :

   You're from the real world and you don't know how you ended up in the world of pokemon in the time that Grimsley is in his early 20, so Black and White 1. You, you are 21.

   You kind of know EVERYTHING about that man down to what his team is, what are their attacks, what he likes about each one of them, what kind of games / hobbies he has with them too.

   Grimsley has trust issues thanks to his time at his family house when he was younger.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   After Grimsley let you go, he kind of forced you to sit, him in front of you. It was intimidating, if it was what he wanted to do, good job, it worked. You looked at him from below, he hasn't taken off his yellow scarf or his jacket since he got in and grabbed you by the collar of his shirt. He had his arms crossed in front of him, waiting for an explanation on his question :

   How much you know about Team Plazma.

   You play with your hand a bit, you couldn't tell everything, after all, things still need to go the way it needed to. For everybody, especially N here, but everybody would learn out of it. You were wondering how much you could tell. You then gulp before speaking.

   - I ... can't tell too much because it would disturbed the futur.

   - Oh really?

   - The ending I know is a good one for everybody that is involve! That's why I can't tell too much. But the leader really want the best for pokemons.

   Grimsley gave you a look of jugement. You were telling the truth, N wanted the best for pokemons, but he was '' one '' of the leader, the other one being Ghetis who DOESN'T want anybody's well being. You know that N will understand, with time, that pokemons and humans need to live together. You just didn't say a thing about the fact that the leader wasn't really interested in the good well being of the humans.

   - So, if I change anything in what's suppose to happen, that ending may change too and ... since it's already a good one, I can't risk that.

   He frown even more, skeptical. You knew he could easily read peoples mind like they were a open book. You knew that he was sensing something was off, but couldn't put a finger on it. He then just suddenly and heavily sigh. He relaxed and went toward the kitchen.

   - You let yourself feel at home.

   - What does that mean!?

   He took off his scarf while looking at you.

   - Well, my clothes to begin with.

   - I warned you! I wasn't going to stay in my pyjama all day long! And if you say anything about the kitchen, I wasn't going to let myself starve and, I may as well tell you that you don't have a lot in stock!

   - Maybe because I'm usually out pretty late and eat out of my house.

    So, you had that feeling that, yeah, he may go to the Casino after work. You shake your head before getting close to him, that made him take his Liepard out. You froze a bit while the pokemon looked at you, then Grimsley. He was smirking and you had the feeling that he was thinking he has the upper hand. You decide to play in it by making a move he wouldn't see coming.

   - Hey, Liepard, let's play your favorite game, go hide!

    - Wait, what?

   Hearing that made the pokemon kind of purr before she jump out of the kitchen and you stood-up, smiling at the master of the pokemon, you then closed your eyes. It was the first time you had to practice something like that so you knew you wouldn't get it first time. You waited for a bit before making a guess.