Chapter 7 : Shauntal

Legend :

   Y/N : Your Name
   E/C : Your Eyes Color
   H/C : Your Hair Color

Remember :

   You're from the real world and you don't know how you ended up in the world of pokemon in the time that Grimsley is in his early 20, so Black and White 1. You, you are 21.

   You kind of know EVERYTHING about that man down to what his team is, what are their attacks, what he likes about each one of them, what kind of games / hobbies he has with them too.

   Grimsley has trust issues thanks to his time at his family house when he was younger.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   The day that Grimsley was able to go back to work, he got back to the Elite Four to everybody there, looking at him with a grin. He stopped for a moment, feeling like he missed something. He closed the door leading to the break-room. When it was done, Alder was the first one to come to him, giving him a letter.

   - For Y/N, her papers.

   Grimsley froze, looking at everybody who just laughed, anyway, Shauntal was the one to do so.

   - Don't worry, I've already had a hunch that there was a woman in your life, nothing like that, or a man if you swing that way, to light up the mood of somebody. Happy for you.

   - We're not a couple! We're just roommates. Nothing more! Until she go back ... home.

   After saying that, he pocket the letter, looking away. The Ghost Type notice that while Caitlin just yawn awake. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at him with a smile.

   - Happy to see you again, Grimsley.

   - Thank you Cait'.

   Marshal turn slightly his head toward him before speaking too.

   - Thanks for the vacation too.

   That made everybody laugh, even the Dark type, before they were call to go to their chambers, N was coming.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x

   When Grimsley got back home, it was too you finishing cooking something up. You were about to tell him '' welcome back '' when he just let himself down on the couch. You made big eyes before coming to him.

   - Everything is fine?

   He grumble into a pillow before looking back up at you, looking really tired.

   - What happen?

   - N ... then a trainer ... Hilda I think ... both came and beat all of us. They then went away and ... well ... I think you know the rest.

    - No more Team Plazma, it's going to be peaceful for a while.

   - A while!?

   He looked at you with a frowned before you laugh, coming to gently pet his hair, that made him blush a bit.

   - Don't worries, even in the future, everything his going to bet just fine.

    - ... if it wasn't to your actual display of knowing the future, I ville be not trusting you. But I do.

    He smiled a bit into your touch before realizing what was happening and he suddenly got up.

   - Anyway, what are we eating tonight?

   - You'll see~

   He laugh before letting the letter on the table, you frown a bit before coming to look at it, after finding out what it was, you smiled a lot and went to hug him.