Bonus 3. Favourite

*Purely Fictional Story*

Cover PC: Twitter (KingimikiNaksh) 💜

__________________

I am already in the lift maa. Are you on any work call? Door open pannu. Ashwin texted Sivaangi as he walked from the car park to enter their apartment's lift.

Illa, I just got done with one. Opening, iru. Sivaangi texted back and stretched her arms, yawning. She got up from her comfortable work-from-home set up at 7D and moved to open the door for her husband. Knowing very well why he was already home at 330pm on a work-from-office workday, she still made it a point to ask him once she opened the door for him.

"Hi!" he chirped, leaning against the door frame, taking a minute to admire his glowing wife.

"Hi!" she responded to him in the same tone, throwing him an air kiss from a few meters away. Ashwin pretended to catch it and safely deposited it his sky-blue formal shirt's breast pocket and patted his chest as if to fuse the kiss into his heart.

"Sir enna ivalo seekaram veetuku vandhachu inaiku?" she held her husbands' hand, pulling him inside and locking the door. Ashwin, not wanting to miss the chance, hugged her from behind, kissing her cheeks on either side before resting his head on her right shoulder. "Vaasal laye romance panna poriya? Illa sofa ku polama?" she questioned him, bumping his head with hers.

"Oru one minute ippadiye irukalam please ma?" he pleaded, not releasing her from his hug. His hands were around her waist and comfortably resting on her tummy. He was careful not to put his weight on her tiny shoulders and continued kissing her neck while she tilted her head to give him more access. Her one hand rested on his on her tummy while the other was slowly massaging the base of his neck.

"Ashwin.." she moaned, tightening her grip on his hair and pressing his mouth further down her neck. This would have ideally been an invitation to proceed further on any other day, but Ashwin sighed and gave her neck a loud long kiss before extracting himself from her hold.

"Dora, ippo vendam. Let's wait please?" he turned her around and gave her a nethi kiss and nose shake to pacify her. Ashwin took a step back to admire his wife in her new dress they had bought a few weekends ago. It was a soft cotton frock-type black dress that ended at her knees. The dress had a string each of the same material as the dress and was to be tied at the back as a bow. Noticing that Sivaangi had not tied it, he took those strings in his hand and tied it into a loose fashionable knot on one side of her waist.

"You forgot my lips." Sivaangi pouted. In the pretext of loosening the tie around his neck, she pulled him closer to her.

"Ayyayo, adhu kola kuththam aache. Let me rectify it now." Ashwin bent down, lifted her chin and looked at her plumped lips before devouring them. Sivaangi tried pulling away from the kiss and push his lips further down her neck. Once Ashwin realized what she was up to, he quickly bit her chin and moved back. He used his fingers to convert her pouting lips to a smile, only to be swatted by Sivaangi and pushed away.

"Nee edhuku seekaram vandhe nu enakku theriyum. En mela irukara paasam lam onnum illa." She chided, dawdling to the sofa. Ashwin sat down on the floor and held her feet, massaging them.

"Full day adhe yosanai, adhan kelambi vanten maa." The anxiety Ashwin had had that morning was slowly returning. While he usually worked from home like Sivaangi, there were some days when it was more efficient to be at an actual workplace for productivity's sake. Ashwin had wanted to stay back home today but work demanded he be at office for at least a few hours.