Sick

You woke up not feeling the best. But it was during the weekend so you didn't have to worry about school or work. You felt like crap. Your nose was runny, you had a splitting headache, your throat hurt, and your stomach was in so much pain. You decided to call your boyfriend Henry and tell him that you can't hangout today. You picked up your phone and pressed his name and it ringed. He then answered.

"Good morning princess, ready to hangout today?"

"Hey baby, I dont think we'll be able to hang out today because I don't feel good."

"Aw I'm sorry honey, I hope you'll feel better later."

"What do you mean?"

"Its a surprise."

"Okay. I love you baby."

"I love you to bubs. Get lots of rest."

"I will. Bye baby."

"Bye honey."

You hang up and put your phone down. You adjusted yourself in your bed and shut your eyes. You fell asleep in no time. A couple hours later, Henry came over to your house with a bunch of stuff to make you feel better. Your still asleep and didn't hear him come in. He sat on your bed and rubbed your shoulder. You woke up slowly and rubbed your eyes. You saw Henry and smiled.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?"

"Like crap."

"Well you won't in a little bit because I'm here now."

"Henry you didn't have to come here"

"Hey, by future wife is sick and I have to take care of her."

You smiled cause you knew he was the one. Henry stood up and you looked at him confused.

"Henry what are you doing?"

"Come here so you can get a hug."

You got up and walked slowly to Henry. He put his arms out and when you got to him you wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his chest. He rested his arms on your back and rested his head on yours. You guys rocked back and forth for awhile. Your stomach started to hurt alot more and you could feel your self about to throw up. You backed away and put your hand up to your mouth.

"Whats wrong?"

"I think I'm gonna throw up."

"Okay let's get you to the bathroom."

You nod your head and walked to the bathroom. He put his hand on your lower back. You guys made it to the bathroom. You opened the toilet seat and sat down on the floor. Henry sat down next to you and put his hand on your thigh rubbing it. About 5 minutes later, you shot up and threw up in the toilet. Henry got up and pulled your hair in a ponytail. He rubbed your back saying it's okay, let it all out. You threw up some more. About 5 minutes later, your done throwing up and flush the toilet.

"Hey baby can you get me a cup of water please."

"Of course anything for you."

He stood up and grabbed a cub from the cabinet in the bathroom and filled it with water. He handed you the cup and you took some water in your mouth and moved it around to get the taste out of your mouth. You spit it in the toilet and flush again. Henry rubbed your back and help you stand up. You stood up slowly and hugged Henry. He hugged you back and rubbed your back.

"Let's go to your room and go to bed."

You nod your head and walk to your room. Henry was walking behind you. You arrived at your room and Henry got your bed and layed down. You got in bed with him and layed down resting your head on his chest. He covered you guys up and he put his hand on your back rubbing it. You guys fell asleep cuddling eachother for the rest of day and night.