Water Fight

You were chilling in the Man cave when suddenly you felt water being dropped on your head. You looked up and saw Ray with a bucket of water. He then dumped the water on you. You screamed cause the water was freezing cold. Then the elevator doors opened and you saw Henry. You went to hug him when Schwaz came out with a squirt gun.

"Schwaz you're gonna get it!" said Henry.

Schwaz then started to run away. Henry grabbed a squirt gun and got Schwaz all wet. You grabbed some water balloons that were in a bucket and hit Ray in the chest. You threw it at him and he fell over dramatically. You laughed then Henry got you more wet with another bucket of water. You screamed and looked up. You saw Henry with a cute smile on his face. You smiled back and wrapped your arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around your waist. Henry then leaned down and placed his lips on yours. Neither of you cared that you were soaking wet. It was the most romantic thing ever. When all of a sudden you and Henry broke apart because water got dumped on you. You looked and saw Ray laughing when Schwaz hit him in the face with a water balloon. Ray gave Schwaz a death glare and ran after him. Schwaz then started to run away. They were acting like little children. You and Henry looked at each other again and laughed. You guys hugged and continued to have a water fight. The man cave got completely soaked in the end.