Dehydrated

You were at work when your vision started to go fuzzy. You don't know why you got it so you sat down to be safe. You put your hands up to you head for support. Henry and Charlotte came out from the back and saw you holding your head. They looked at eachother weird. Charlotte came up to you.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yea things are just fuzzy."

"Okay well Ray needs you in the man cave."

"Okay."

You got up and things started to spin. Henry noticed.

"You don't look good, you look really pale."

"I'm fine Henry."

"You don't look fi-"

"I SAID IM FINE!!"

He nodded his head. You started to walk when your legs gave out. You fell to the floor which caused a big noise. Henry saw and went down to you and saw how big your pupils were.

"Your definitely not okay, your pupils are really big. When was the last time you drank some water?"

"A couple days ago."

"Oh Y/N, that's not good. Here let me help you to the man cave so you can rest."

You nodded your head. Henry picked you up bridal style and carried you to the elevator. Then the elevator stopped at the man cave and the doors opened. Ray hears the elevator ding and looked. He saw Henry carrying you and a worried look came across his face.

"Whats wrong with Y/N?"

"She's dehydrated so I brought her down here to get some rest."

"Okay yea that's fine. I want her to feel better. Go take her to her room."

Henry nodded his head and went through the big sprocket. He went to your room and layed you down on your bed.

"No don't go Henry. Come cuddle."

"Okay."

He crawled into bed with you and layed down. You put your head on his chest and he rested his hand on your back. He was scratching your back when he heard little snores coming from you. He smiled at how cute you looked. He then ending up falling asleep. Ray was wondering what is taking so long.

"Charlotte, go see what's taking so long."

"Why can't you?"

"Cause she yells at me when I go into her room."

"Fine I'll go."

She went to the sprocket and walked to your room. She knocked on the door lightly and opened it slowly. She saw you and Henry asleep cuddling. She came in and took a picture and sent it to you and Henry. She then left and went back to Ray.

"Whats taking so long?"

"Henry's fell asleep and their cuddling eachother."

"I'll leave them be cause she's not feeling good and I can tell that she likes him by the way she looks at him."

"Okay."

"Go ahead close up shop early today and call it a day."

"Okay see you tomorrow Ray."

"See ya."