Parents died in a Crash

You were hanging out with Ray, Jasper, Charlotte, Schwoz, and Henry. You guys were playing “Guess Who?” when all of a sudden you heard your phone ring. Everyone stopped playing the game to listen. You picked your phone up and saw that it was a number from the hospital. You answered the call.

“Hello is this Y/N Y/L/N?”

“Yes it is, how can I help you?”

“I'm very sorry but both of your parents got in a car crash and sadly didn't make it.”

“Wh-what?” you said with tears starting to form in your eyes.

“I'm really sorry dear but your parents did not survive.” 

“Oh okay, have a good day.”

“You too dear, and again I'm really sorry.”

You then hung up the call and set your phone down. Then you could not hold it back in anymore. You let the tears out. Henry hugged you. You hugged him back. His hugs always make you feel better. 

“Y/N, wanna tell us about it?” asked Charlotte.

“M-my parents are g-gone!”

“What do you mean?” asked Henry.

“Henry, my parents are dead. They got in a bad car crash and neither of them survived.”

“Oh my god Y/N, i'm so sorry. Is there anything we can do?” asked Henry.

“The only thing you can do is be here with me.”

“And we can make that happen.” said Henry.

You smiled at Henry and everyone. This will obviously be a hard time for you but you have the bestest friends ever who are going to be here for you through this time.