New Years Eve

It was New Years eve. You, Henry, Charlotte, Jasper, Ray, and Schwaz decided to throw a News Years Eve party in the man cave. It was like 9 in the afternoon when everyone started to show up. You and Henry decided to hang out on the couch for a while. Henry got the TV remote out and put on Dog Judge. It was so funny. Everyone decided to join in and sit with you guys. Ray got a nacho tower from the auto snacker to munch on. Henry went to grab a chip when Ray slapped his hand.

"Hey, this is mine. I don't share!"

"Ray you need to share."

"Fine."

He said all grumpy now. Then Henry got you a chip and you ate it. He got one for himself and turned back to the show.

*2 hours later*

It is now 11pm. Only an hour left till the news years. You were really excited because you were going into the new years with the love of your life.

*55 minutes later*
Everyone was playing "What am I" card game. Ray was struggling because he got a rocket ship and could not get it.

"Okay I give up, what am i?"

"Your a rocket ship Ray." said Charlotte.

"What! You guys didn't do anything close to that!"

"Okay im done." You said.

"We have 1 minute left." said Schwaz

"Okay let's turn the channel to the countdown." said Jasper.

Henry grabs the remote and turns it to the count down channel. When he turns the channel, you walk up to Henry and hug him. He wraps his arms around you and hugs you back.

"Okay you two that's enough." said Ray.

"Your just jealous that you don't have a girlfriend."

"Yea that's true." Then Ray looks down.

"Guys we have a 15 seconds!!" Yelled Charlotte.

Everyone ran over to infront of the TV and started to count down.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

to be continued...