Panic Attack

You were working on this project for school. It was worth 80% of your grade. Yea that's a lot but you wanted to do really well on it. You started to get really frustrated because it was late and was due the next day. You were almost done but still had a lot of information left. At some point your breathing started to pick up and you could not calm down. You heard someone come into your room but you didn't know who. 

“Hey babe i brought you some-”

Henry saw you having a panic attack. He ran over and grabbed your hands.

“Baby I need you to breathe for me.”

You tried your hardest but you could not breathe correctly. Henry then put your hands on his chest. 

“Baby I need you to follow my breathing, if you don't then your gonna get sick and I don't want that.”

You nodded your head and tried your hardest to calm down. With your hands on his chest, it helped you alot. Your breathing got back to normal in about 5 minutes.

“Hey you okay?”

“No, this project is due tomorrow and I'm almost done but I still have a lot of information left. I started to get frustrated and I guess I had a panic attack.”

“Hey it's okay, I will finish your project. You need to go get something to eat and rest. This project is stressing you out too much.”

“Thank Henry. I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

You and Henry then hugged. You went to the kitchen to get a snack while Henry was working on the project. Then you went back to your room and saw that Henry finished your project for you. He looked at and smiled. He got up and gave you a kiss on the forehead. You smiled and walked towards your bed. You crawled into bed and saw Henry next to you. You cuddled right up next to him while eating your snack. He turned on the tv and you guys watched the Hotel Transylvania movies for the rest of the night.