Beach Day

It was the summer and it was so hot out. You went to the Man cave to see if Henry was there because he wasn't answering your calls or texts. You arrived at the Man cave and it was so hot in there. You saw Henry and Ray infront of a fan with their tonge sticking out like a dog. Charlotte was in a tub of ice along with Jasper and Schwaz. You walk up to Henry and said...

"Hey Hen."

"Hey babe."

"Why is your tonge not in your mouth?"

"Because it's so damn hot in here."

"Okay, well I was thinking we should go to the beach since it's so hot and we can spend time in the nice cold water."

Ray shot up and said...

"Were going to the beach!!"

Everyone cheered and went to go change.

Henry went and changed and he was wearing these trunks.

After you changed into this.

You walked out and Henry whistled

You walked out and Henry whistled. You looked over and blushed.

"Damn baby you look good."

"You sure, is it to much?"

"No babygirl, it is not to much it looks really beautiful on you."

You blush and hugged Henry. He hugged back and rubbed your back.

"Alright is eveyone ready to go?" said Ray.

"Yes"

"Ey"

"Yup"

"Mhm"

"Alright let's get the show on the road."

Everyone cheered and went to the elevator. When you arrived to upstairs you guys closed up shop and went to the back door and got in the car.

20 minutes later you arrive at the beach. Everyone gets out of the car and runs to the water. You and Henry walk to the water holding eachothers hand. You and Henry arrive at the water and just stand to wear your feet are in. He let go of your hand and stood behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You rested your arms on his. You moved your head to the side and he gave you a couple neck kisses. You smiled and giggled.

"I love you so much babygirl."

"I love you to."

You guys looked at eachother and have eachother a kiss on the lips.

Henry let go and decided to run to the others in the water. You laughed because he was so cute.  You decided that you needed to tan cause you were so pale. You layed out a towel and layed down on it. Your back was facing up. You already fell asleep without realizing you forgot to put on sunscreen. It was to late because you were out like a light. A couple hours later, you felt someone shaking you. You looked up and saw that it was Henry.

"Baby, were all leaving, time to get up."

You nodded and got up. Henry gave you his sweatshirt so you wouldn't be so cold. You put it on and followed him to the car. You got in and waited for Henry to get it. He got in and when he got buckled up, you rested your head on his lap. He put his hand in your hair and played with it cause he knows that helps you fall asleep. You then fell asleep. You didn't relized but you arrived at the Man cave already. You tiredly walked out of the car and to your room.  Henry called his parents to see if he could stay over at "your house." They said sure. He followed you to your room. You took off his sweatshirt and threw it on the bed. He noticed something wasn't right.

"Honey you okay?"

"Yea my back just stings."

"Here let me look."

You walk over to him and turn around. When he saw your back he gasped.

"What, what's wrong?!"

"Baby, your back is bright red."

Henry moves his hand up to your back and slightly touches it when you flinch forward. You scream cause it hurt so bad.

"Okay baby im gonna need you to lay down on the bed. Take your top off and have your stomach on the bed. I'm gonna go get some stuff for your burn."

You nodded your head. When he left your room, you took your top of and layed on your bed. Henry walked through the door with the stuff in his hand. He closed the door and walked over to you.

"Okay baby, I'm gonna have to sit on you. Is that okay?"

"Yea that's fine."

Henry crawled on the bed and sat on your butt. He then opened the stuff for your back. It was cold cause it was in the fridge.

"Okay honey, it's gonna be cold."

Before you could say anything, Henry put his hand on your back and it was freezing! You gasped. He started to rub it all over your back. He rubbed over your sun burn to make sure he got it. You started to cry cause it hurt cause your back is really sensitive.

"Aww baby, don't cry."

He then stopped rubbing the stuff and put it aside. He got off you and crawled next to you.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry."

"You didn't, it just hurt cause you were moving my skin."

"I'm sorry."

"Its okay."

"To make it up to you, I'll let you cuddle with me."

"Okay."

You smiled and put Henry's sweatshirt on. You crawled on top of him and rested your head on his chest. He rubbed your back carefully.

"I love you so much baby." Said Henry

"I love you to."

You guys kissed and snuggled up to eachother and ended up falling asleep together in eachothers arms.