48 Hour Bug

You woke up not feeling the best. You felt like crap. Your eyes were puffy and you were tired even though you woke up not too long ago. You left your room with a blanket and the stuffed white tiger Henry got you. You went to the living room in the man cave. When the sprocket opened, you turned your head and saw everyone sitting on the couch. Henry heard the sprocket open and turned his head. 

"Good morning sunshine."

You didn't say anything  and walked over to him. You sat next to him and rested your head in his lap. You groaned a couple seconds later.

"Babe whats wrong?"

"My stomach hurts and I don't feel good at all."

Henry nodded his head and looked at the others. Henry started to play with your hair. It ended up making you fall asleep. Just then the emergency alarm went off. Ray ran over to turn it off as fast as he could. It was Dr. Minyak causing trouble in Swellview.

"Come on kid we gotta go."

"Ray, I can't leave her here all alone when she's sick. Besides your indestructible, you can handle him."

"Ughhhhh fine, be that way."

Ray then ran over to in front of the tubes and blue a bubble. When the bubble popped, he went into the tube and left. You started to groan cause your stomach started to turn.

"Princess it's okay, I'm here, you're gonna be okay."

You cuddled closer to Henry and held tight onto the white tiger he gave you. 

"I love you so much baby, please feel better."

When he said that, you shot up dropping your tiger and ran to the bathroom covering your mouth. When you arrived at the bathroom, you lifted up the toilet seat and threw your guts out. Henry then came in with your tiger. He placed it on the floor. Henry then sat right behind you holding your hair in a ponytail. He started to rub your back. When you were done, you leaned back onto Henry holding his hand. 

"You're okay princess, here's snowy."

You grabbed her from him and held her close. Henry gave you a couple shoulder kisses.

"What do you say about heading back out and cuddle some more?"

You nodded your head yes. You went out of the bathroom and went back to the couch. Apparently Ray was back already. Henry grabbed a trash can just in case. 

"Hey, how you feeling Y/N?" asked Ray.

"Eh."

You sat down on the couch and Henry walked out with the trash can. He sat right next to you and covered you up with the blanket you brought out earlier. You rested your head on his lap again. 

"Ray, I'm gonna stay here tonight and see if anything changes."

"That's fine just call your parents and say that she's not feeling well and you want to keep an eye on her. They'll understand."

"Thanks Ray."

"No problem kid, night."

Ray left and went to his room while Henry called his parents. They let him stay to keep an eye on you. You were out like a light when your head landed on Henry's lap. Henry then leaned back to get comfy and close his eyes. 

*Time Skip*

You woke up still not feeling well but it wasn't as bad as yesterday. You looked up and saw Henry looking down at you. 

"Good morning princess."

"Morning."

"How you feeling?"

"Like trash. But not as bad as yesterday though."

"That's good. We will just take it easy for the day and cuddle cause I don't like seeing my baby sick."

You smiled and cuddled up to Henry for the rest of the day. You were asleep the entire day.

*Time Skip*

You woke up feeling absolutely amazing. You looked up and saw Henry looking at you."

"How you feeling today princess?"

"A Lot better."

"That's good. I think you just had the 48 hour bug."

"Whatever it was, it's gone now and i'm better than ever."

You hugged Henry and watched movies with him for the rest of the day.