Nightmare

You were sleeping over at Henry's house because you guess went out and watched a movie. You got home late and it wasn't safe to drive so he let you stay over.

Y/N POV
(Nightmare)

You were peacefully sleeping when all of a sudden a clown came into your room. He had a bloody knife in his hand. You screamed for Henry. You got out of bed and backed towards a wall.

"Henry Help!!"

"Henry won't help you, he's... dead. This is his blood. And your gonna join him."

"NO!"

The clown walked towards you and you tripped on your shoe. You scooted toward wall. You were panting and scared. The clown brushed your hair out of your face.

"Its been fun watching you suffer so I guess it's time for the fun part."

"What do you-"

You then felt a strong sting in your stomach. You looked down and saw that the clown stabbed you. He then look the knife out and watched as blood poured out. You put your hand on your stomach to stop the blood. It was getting hard to breathe. Then the clown started to shake you to make the blood come out when you got woken up to someone yelling your name.

Henry's POV

I was sleeping when I woke up to whimpering next to me. I looked over and saw my beautiful girlfriend crying and sweating. I shook her to wake up. She opened her eyes and gasped. She looked around the room then looked at me and threw herself on me. She started to cry alot more. I rubbed her back to calm her down.

"Whats wrong Y/N?"

"I had a nightmare."

"Wanna tell me about it?"

"Sure."

You stopped hugging Henry and took a deep breathe. You looked at him in the eyes.

"Okay so I was in your room and this clown came in with a bloody knife and I yelled for you and then the clown said that your dead. It was your blood on the knife. Then I was cornered to the wall then I tripped over a shoe he stabbed me in the stomach."

You started to cry again cause it was so awful.

"Aww Y/N, I'm sorry. No clown will hurt me or my queen. How about we cuddle. How does that sound?"

"Sounds good."

Henry opened his arms and your crawled into his arms. He layed down with you on him. He was rubbing your back when he heard little snores come from you. He smiled at how cute you look. He gave you a kiss on the head then you snuggled more into him. He ended up falling asleep with the love of his life in his arms.