Bullied

You arrived at school. You were heading to your locker to put some books away. When you opened your locker, a note fell out and landed on the floor. You picked it up and opened it. When you opened it your mouth dropped. It said...

Can you be any skinnier? You're so fat, so lose some weight! -MB

You started to cry and put the note in your backpack. You shut your locker and went to class. You arrived at your class and put your bag down on the floor and sat in your seat. You had like 10 minutes before school even started but you always like to be early. You put your head down and started to cry quietly. You were ignoring all the sound around you when you felt a hand on your back. You put your head up and saw Henry. You gave him a really weak smile. He noticed that something is wrong.

"Y/N, what's the matter?"

"Nothing Henry, I just didn't sleep well."

"Okay."

He rubbed your back and kissed your head and went to his seat. Class then started. You tried your hardest to stay focused but it was hard because of the note that was left in your locker. The bell then rang. You packed up your stuff and left the classroom.

*Time Skip*

It was now time for lunch. You didn't go to lunch. You went to the bathroom. You made sure no one was in there. You went into a stall and closed the door. You set your bag down and kneeled in front of the toilet. You were scared to do this but you know it was for the best. Eventually, you had enough and stuck your fingers down your throat. You didn't like it but it's what that one person wants whoever they are. You eventually threw up everything and flushed the toilet and left the bathroom. You went to your locker to get your water bottle because after you threw up, you were really thirsty. You opened your locker again and another note fell out. You picked it up and it said...

I heard you throwing up, good job. Now you just gotta do it all the time. -MB

After you read this note, you completely lost it. You bursted out crying. You wanted to cry your guts out. When you were on your way to the bathroom, you ran into someone. You looked up and saw that it was Henry. He saw you crying.

"Baby what the matter?"

You couldn't hold it back anymore. You burst out crying a lot more. Henry brought you in for a hug. He held you for a bit. He was rubbing your back the whole time. 

"Baby please tell me what's wrong."

You couldn't tell him. You took your bag off your back and set it on the ground. You opened it and took out the notes MB left you. You handed the notes to Henry. Henry took the notes and read them. He was shocked. He looked at you with a sad look on his face.

"Baby you are not fat, you are absolutely perfect. I will figure out who- wait who's MB?"

"I have no clue."

"I have an idea on who it is."

He grabs your hand and brings you the entry.

"Where's Mitch Bilsky!" Henry yelled. Everyone looked at Henry and you.

"Uhhh right here idiot. What do you want, Hart."

"What i want to know is why you told my girlfriend she is fat and that she should be skinnier and how she needs to throw up everyday to be skinny!"

Everyone around was quiet. The principal came out and stood behind Mitch. 

"Uhhhh no I didnt." said Mitch.

"You sure about that. You're the only student in this school with the initials MB." said the principle.

Mitch slowly turned around and saw the principal standing behind him.

"Mitch, apologize to Y/N."

"Ughhhh fine. Y/N, I'm sorry."

"Good, my office now."

Him and Mitch walked to his office. Everyone then resumed to what they were doing. You and Henry hugged for about 5 minutes until he pulled away from you. 

"If this ever happens again, please tell me. I really care about you."

You smiled and hugged Henry. 

"I love you so much Y/N."

"I love you to Henry."

You guys then walked home and hung in your room watching movies and snuggling all night.