Turned Evil

You were on your way to work where you felt someone following you. You stopped and turned around. No one was there. You started to walk when you bumped into a hard chest.

"Oh my god im so sor-"

You couldn't even finish your sentence before you got knocked out.

*Time Skip*

You woke up with a splitting headache. It hurt so bad. You tried to put your hand up to your face to stop the pain but your hand wouldn't move. You looked down and saw your hands tied up. Same with the rest of you. 

"Look who's finally up."

You couldn't tell who it was but the voice was familiar. You couldn't see who it was because it was dark in the room.

"Come out in the light so I can see you."

The person stepped out of the darkness. It was Drex. Your breathing started to pick up because you knew he was going to use you to get information for the man cave.

"So, where's the man cave?"

"I don't know. Please let me go."

"Why would I let you go when you're the girlfriend of Kid Danger."

You didn't say anything for a minute.

"How did you find out?"

"I've been following you for the past month so I could use you to get to the man cave."

"Well I'm not telling you anything."

"Oh, don't worry, you wont need to tell me anything. You're going to show me."

Drex then walked over to a table in the room and picked up a needle. You are absolutely terrified of needles.

"What's that for?"

"Oh this, it's to turn you evil and lead me to the man cave so I can get my revenge."

"No please stop, I'll do anything to not have that put in me."

"It's going in you no matter what."

Drex then grabbed your arm and held it tight. He injected the evil into you. Things started to spin and you eventually passed out. 

*Time Skip*

Your eyes were green and wearing all leather.

You were leading Drex to the man cave. You arrived at Junk'n Stuff and led him to the elavator. He got really excited. An evil grin grew on his face. You then pressed the button and fell to the man cave. Drex stood to the side so Ray and Henry couldn't see him.

"Hey Y/N, what are you doing here?" asked Ray.

You didn't say anything. You then kicked him in the balls. He groaned.

"Y/N why would you do that?!"

You still didn't say anything. Ray got up holding his area. 

"That was not nice Y/-"

Ray looked into your eyes and saw that they were an evil green and not your eye color.

"Kid, look at her eyes, their green and not her normal eye color."

"What do you think-"

"Oh, I know what it means." said Drex as he stepped out of the elevator.

"Drex." said Ray.

"It means she is under my control and will do anything I tell her to. For example, Y/N, go kill Kid Danger."

You started to step forward while Henry backed up with his hand out.

"Y/N this isn't you."

While Henry is trying to talk to you, Ray is dealing with Drex. They fought for the longest time. Ray got the freeze ray from somewhere and aimed it at Drex. He fired it and Drex froze. He was laughing  at Drex when he realized you were still under his control.

"Y/N, I need you to listen to me. I want to see those pretty eyes of yours again. I want to see your gorgeous smile. Please come back to us Y/N, I need you in my life."

When Henry said that, you started to shake. You then fell onto the floor. Henry then got down next to you and held you close. When you were done shaking, you opened your eyes and realized you weren't controlled anymore. 

"Thank god your back Y/N."

"Me to Hen."

You and Henry hugged for a long time. You and Henry then took it easy for the rest of the day.